Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You think I should get off my unlimited data plan (which gets throttled) with ATT. To switch to a 30gb data plan (no throttle) to share with my family. Only person that uses data is my sister and I.

Is there any way to ignore calls without sending it to voicemail to continue w/e you were doing? 
nerd.gif

For example, on the S5 if your on IG or something a little box would pop up saying you have a call and you can just drag it to the side and continue doing what your doing. 
NO.

You have to wait until the call goes to VM before you can use the phone again or select  decline call , msg response, or alert later.. all of which prompt the caller to VM 

I think this is a cool feature to have 

When you check the cellular data usage on your phone, does it reset after every month? As of right now, I am at 38.5 GB. No way that is in one month.....or am I wrong?
That doesn't reset I don't think. But there's now way you could have used that much that's insane

I did like that feature on my GS3. I could track how much data I used and could set an alert once I hit a certain amount. Didn't matter cuz I had unlimited but was def a nice feature

You think I should get off my unlimited data plan (which gets throttled) with ATT. To switch to a 30gb data plan (no throttle) to share with my family. Only person that uses data is my sister and I.
NO!

If you ever drop your sis you'll have to go back the original data plans. You don't get to keep that promo package

My aunt was gonna put me in with them on the 30GB from my unlimited but I was like what's gonna happen when I just make my number my own account will I keep this promo and the girl said no I'd start over so I was like nah I'm good (was gonna drop the bill like $75 tho, oh well)

Anyone on AT&T that wants to take advantage of the trade-in that ends today, but isn't ready to trade-in yet dial: **ATTBB for a 21 day extention.

I think ATT is going to extend the promotion anyway since Verizon did.

Those who ATT trade in online how did you do it. When I just tried on their site that thing told me $35 for an iPhone 4 :x :smh:

Is there a way to stream moviebox to my tv. without jailbreaking? Will chromecast work? I just want something simple. Dont want to jailbreak.

Is there any way to ignore calls without sending it to voicemail to continue w/e you were doing? 
nerd.gif

For example, on the S5 if your on IG or something a little box would pop up saying you have a call and you can just drag it to the side and continue doing what your doing. 
NO.

You have to wait until the call goes to VM before you can use the phone again or select  decline call , msg response, or alert later.. all of which prompt the caller to VM 

I think this is a cool feature to have 
Yea man..

i feel like they half way did it, being able to respond/ignore to texts while in another apps but not able to do the same with calls...

Hopefully they add this in a future update or something.. 

I think ATT is going to extend the promotion anyway since Verizon did.

Those who ATT trade in online how did you do it. When I just tried on their site that thing told me $35 for an iPhone 4
sick.gif
mean.gif
Just hit my friend up who is a rep for AT&T about this deal and he said it does in fact end today but the prices they are offering are:

"200 for iPhone 4 4s 5 5c .... 300 for 5s"

Pretty sure it doesn't reset at all.

I would keep, or at the very least, sell it to someone. Unlimited plans are a rare commodity, better to sell it to someone then to just give it up.. :nerd:

Changing to a 30gb data plan would be beneficial if you don't use more than that much data. My buddy has unlimited and only uses 4gbs a month.. :x

Pretty sure it doesn't reset at all.
I would keep, or at the very least, sell it to someone. Unlimited plans are a rare commodity, better to sell it to someone then to just give it up..
nerd.gif

Changing to a 30gb data plan would be beneficial if you don't use more than that much data. My buddy has unlimited and only uses 4gbs a month..
sick.gif
This is the argument I have my with friends all the time. They out here fussing about keeping their unlimited data and complaining about getting throttled and aren't even heavy users. Talking about it is about the principal and the choice to be unlimited.
alien.gif

Also, I don't know if it was posted in here, but VZW is starting to throttle heavy users as of tomorrow:

After tomorrow, if you are a Verizon customer with unlimited data and an LTE phone, you could be throttled. Starting October 1, Verizon could slow your data speeds to help relieve strain on a cell site, assuming you tick the boxes on a set of pre-determined criteria from their updated Network Optimization policy. This policy used to cover unlimited data users on 3G-only phones, but moves into LTE territory for the first time next month, because you have “no incentive” not to try and destroy all Verizon cell sites.

So how do you know if you qualify for throttling? Well, you have to meet all of the criteria listed below while attempting to use data on a congested or under “heavy demand” cell site. Just to be clear, throttling shouldn’t happen once you leave the cell site that is under stress, but could pick back up again if you were to attach to another congested cell site for up to two billing cycles.

This is how you qualify for Network Optimization:
  • Top 5% of data users (you use 4.7GB of data per month or more)
  • Enrolled on an unlimited data plan or feature
  • Have fulfilled your minimum contract term
  • Are attempting to use data on a cell site that is experiencing high demand
I should point out that if you are on a MORE Everything plan (tiered or shared data plan), you will never be throttled, even if you use more data than an unlimited customer and are on a congested cell site. Seriously, you could be a 20GB MORE Everything plan owner and use that 20GB every single month, yet still never see slower speeds like an unlimited data customer who uses 4.8GB of data per month. Verizon likes it that you pay more for data and aren’t some freeloading unlimited outcast who poses a massive, hypothetical threat to their network, so they will give you a pass (last part might have been slightly exaggerated).

Again, the new Network Optimization policy goes into effect on October 1.

You can read our exclusive report on the new Network Optimization policy here. Verizon’s official info is here.

Last edited:
I'll probably be throttled, oh well. But I start seeing that 3G icon pop up in areas I know I always have LTE I'm taking my money elsewhere. Been looking for a excuse to leave.

Last edited:
Is there a way to stream moviebox to my tv. without jailbreaking? Will chromecast work? I just want something simple. Dont want to jailbreak.

I Went into bestbuy and asked the guy if I could connect my iphone to their appletv and I pulled up "moviebox" and it worked. I didn't have to download anything else extra and I didn't have to jailbreak my phone.

So I went ahead and bought the appletv.

Last edited:
For the 6+ users that care, my cases came in today and I'm actually pretty pleased with all 3 of them. They aren't otter boxes by any means but they'll def stand up to regular use and a drop or two. Neither cases adds any significant bulk to the phone either.
View media item 1201321View media item 1201322This one is my favorite of the 3. It might not look it in the picture but the space gray and the color of the back of the case are really close.
View media item 1201323View media item 1201325Same case in black.

View media item 1201326View media item 1201327View media item 1201328View media item 1201329This case actually surprised me. Again it's no otterbox but it really fits the phone well and adds Anton of grip and decent protection along with a kick stand and a holster. Definitely a great buy for the price in my opinion. Links to all the cases are posted 2-3 pages back.

Yo, the hell is up with you guys and buying multiple cases? :lol:

Yall swap them out or something depending on your moods?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom