Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If your carrier is T-Mobile, I think you have to pay the full price up front though. :smh:
They won't give us the option of monthly financing.

I'm lucky I'm off on Friday for the release though. What time are you all going to line up?

-Drew

For the 5 they definitely allowed monthly financing. That's what my girl did.

Might change for the 5s though

I just checked and you're correct, they're offering it for financing with the Barclay card. The only problem I have is that I want the financing to just come from T-mobile. I don't want to have to apply for the Barclay. |I

How's everyone's experience come launch day when you guys bought iphones from carrier stores?

-Drew

Yo NT brethren, I just came back from Gamestop and sold my 64GB iPhone 5 for $690 in store credit! It has to be in Like-New condition though, as in No scuffs or dings at all.

Originally it came to $460 store credit, but there's this coupon that they had at the counter where you get 50% extra store credit added (50% of $460 = $230). The coupon expires 9/15.

It was an easy process, I walk in with just my phone and walked out with a $690 "Power up" store credit card. Definitely beats the scammers on eBay and its fees or the scammers/thugs on Craiglist. I aint bout that life. Will put the money towards the PS4 and probs an Xbox One and just flip the Xbox One, so I can get cash.

Good luck guys.

If your carrier is T-Mobile, I think you have to pay the full price up front though. :smh:

I'm lucky I'm off on Friday for the release though. What time are you all going to line up?

-Drew

I just checked and you're correct, they're offering it for financing with the Barclay card. The only problem I have is that I want the financing to just come from T-mobile. I don't want to have to apply for the Barclay. |I

How's everyone's experience come launch day when you guys bought iphones from carrier stores?

-Drew

sorry this is my first time buying through apple... I want two 5S's... is there a pre order already? (Tmobile)

Yo NT brethren, I just came back from Gamestop and sold my 64GB iPhone 5 for $690 in store credit! It has to be in Like-New condition though, as in No scuffs or dings at all.

Originally it came to $460 store credit, but there's this coupon that they had at the counter where you get 50% extra store credit added (50% of $460 = $230). The coupon expires 9/15.

It was an easy process, I walk in with just my phone and walked out with a $690 "Power up" store credit card. Definitely beats the scammers on eBay and its fees or the scammers/thugs on Craiglist. I aint bout that life. Will put the money towards the PS4 and probs an Xbox One and just flip the Xbox One, so I can get cash.

Good luck guys.
Damn.

Not even gonna lie---this is veddy, veddy tempting.  If I didn't already have a launch day PS4 on lock, I may have gone this route.  According to their website, I'd get $400 in store credit + an extra $200 w/ that coupon?......

-Drew

they offer financing on all phones.. thats what they always do.

they are doing it for the 5C and 5S

Where do you preorder the 5s?! (I thought pre-orders were only for 5c, but title suggests otherwise...Sorry, I am completely confused!)

I'm with ATT if it matters.

Last edited:
Damn man.

No preorders on the 5s, only the 5c.

Supply is limited for the 5s on the first batch.

Someone please post this on the first page,

Damn man.

That's what I had thought, but title change made me think otherwise.

Damn...Limited on first batch...How early are ya'll gonna line up on the 20th?

At&t making me pay full price til Oct 4th then only partial.

I just swapped out my 5 for a hairline crack I had and had it unlocked. Hopefully I can move this for $500 & i'll just pay the $750 for the 5s 32gb unlocked. This way I stay out of contract and sell the iPhone 5s for the iPhone 6 subsidized next yr & probably will come out winning.

Ive had every iPhone and only really paid for the OG iphone out of pocket, I love their resale value

Yup, no pre-orders at all on the 5S. Sorry for the confusion, fellas, but I was just talking about the info on financing from Apple's page.

Ya'll honestly think it'll be hard as hell to cop on the launch day from a carrier store? I figured everyone would be going to an Apple store.

-Drew

Taking my talents to T-mobile. I can't deal with Sprint's struggle data in Dallas anymore. They let T-mobile pass them in Dallas as far as LTE goes in a matter of months.

I have sprint too and and was considering dropping. I complained enough and they lowered my bill somewhat. I looked online and it says iphone 5s 32gb for 199.99 and wow is that true??
Might have to stay and hopefully they fix their "LTE"
View media item 577888

Last edited:
I have sprint too and and was considering dropping. I complained enough and they lowered my bill somewhat. I looked online and it says iphone 5s 32gb for 199.99 and wow is that true??
Might have to stay and hopefully they fix their "LTE"

Showing $299 for me the 5c is showing $199 for 32GB though.

How much do you guys think I can get for an iPhone 4? Its in great condition but has a small crack on the bottom right but it doesn't show up on the screen

Damn man.

Nothing is really limited, lol. They always initially put out less #'s for the release so they can post photos of the camps, lines and sell outs. Apple always restocks stores a few days later, if they sell out. The only stores that sell out are in major cities. My local Verizon stores never sell out of the 32 or 64 and they restock them a few days later if they do. The white 16 always sold out first, then black and then it just goes like that...

How much do you guys think I can get for an iPhone 4? Its in great condition but has a small crack on the bottom right but it doesn't show up on the screen
Trade in, you could get around $100

If you sell it on craigslist, you could get probably $150

But i dont know how that crack affects the value though

Gonna exchange my broken sprint 16 gb 4s at apple for a new/refurbished one. How much can I get for it?
Then imma use that for the 5s

Yup, no pre-orders at all on the 5S. Sorry for the confusion, fellas, but I was just talking about the info on financing from Apple's page.

Ya'll honestly think it'll be hard as hell to cop on the launch day from a carrier store? I figured everyone would be going to an Apple store.

-Drew
Lol there's probably plenty ppl who are thinking the same thing. Might end up being just as troubling to get there

-Drew

Lol there's probably plenty ppl who are thinking the same thing. Might end up being just as troubling to get there

I mean I figured as much but the big amount of carrier stores by my area disperses everyone at the very least.

-Drew

Taking my talents to T-mobile. I can't deal with Sprint's struggle data in Dallas anymore. They let T-mobile pass them in Dallas as far as LTE goes in a matter of months.

been saying Tmobile>>>>Sprint

all my friends jumped ship in my area and not a single complaint. all my friends did with Sprint was drop calls and slow internet and this is supposedly a very good area service wise :lol:

I was looking at some commercial ad with kim k...and didn't even notice she was on the space grey 5s..... Also ppl are saying the battery life is better on the 5c/5s and that you can actually take that battery and use it on your 5.

Back
Top Bottom