Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
great info in this thread!
smokin.gif

I am T-mobile and want the 5S 32GB... is my best bet to wait in line with the sheep on the 20th or is there an online option?
You're gonna want to find out if T-Mobile stores will be carrying the 32 GB model before you start camping.  I say that because the 32 and 64 GB models of the iPhone 5 were only sold online.  The only model you could get in-store was the 16 GB.  Hopefully that changes b/c I want a 32 GB joint and I sure don't feel like waiting until the next week to get it.  

I'm going to try for the gold.

I was originally going to get the silver one, but that gold one is just so eye catching yet elegant.

-Drew

I was originally going to get the silver one, but that gold one is just so eye catching yet elegant.

-Drew

they really should have made a gold with black face and on the back :smh:

still undecided if I want to upgrade from my 5. not sure if it'll be worth the trouble, or just wait for the 6

-Drew

they really should have made a gold with black face and on the back :smh:

Honestly, they could've really done it smh.

Imagine the jet black iphone 5 with gold edges? :nthat:

-Drew

still undecided if I want to upgrade from my 5. not sure if it'll be worth the trouble, or just wait for the 6

I would just wait for the 6. They're going to be giving iphone 5 users ios7 as well so it'll feel some what new.

-Drew

Just noticed there's a bunch of cracks near the camera lens of my 5. Smh. At least the camera still works fine. I'll still pass on the 5S and wait.

I am not sure if a year has passed but all iPhones have a 1 year warranty even without reciept. My girl just had an issue with a button and got a new phone the other day before the iPhone 5S came out. I would go to the Apple store asap and get it checked. They won't even fix it. They'll just give you another phone.

Yeah, i took my 3G to the store before when it wasn't working and they gave me a new one. Also noticed my decrease volume button stopped working. Received this phone on the 21st of last year. Got ios 7 on it though, not sure if it voided the warranty or anything.

Last edited:
great info in this thread! :smokin

I am T-mobile and want the 5S 32GB... is my best bet to wait in line with the sheep on the 20th or is there an online option?

You're gonna want to find out if T-Mobile stores will be carrying the 32 GB model before you start camping.  I say that because the 32 and 64 GB models of the iPhone 5 were only sold online.  The only model you could get in-store was the 16 GB.  Hopefully that changes b/c I want a 32 GB joint and I sure don't feel like waiting until the next week to get it.  

wonder if you can run a script to get the phone locked up like people do for shoes? :nerd:

My upgrade is partial but may have a greater discount on 9/14 smh. How's the pre ordering process for AT&T?

I would just wait for the 6. They're going to be giving iphone 5 users ios7 as well so it'll feel some what new.

-Drew

true. the only thing making me question it is that I can sell my phone for $650 and the get the 5s for $649. so i'd basically just be swapping phones I just gotta go through the trouble of selling mine

-Drew

true. the only thing making me question it is that I can sell my phone for $650 and the get the 5s for $649. so i'd basically just be swapping phones I just gotta go through the trouble of selling mine

what phone do you have that you can sell for $650? :nerd:

idk if this has been posted or not but this is Hilarious.

Warning:Open at your own risk.

Last edited:

Can you do that finance thing that T Mobile does at the Apple Store or you have to go through T Mobile?

Only through a T-Mobile store, their website or by calling Customer Care.

Buying at an Apple store would require paying full price, but the phone will be factory unlocked.  
i remember buying my 3gs and my 5 from an apple store for at

T-Mobile is different because now they don't do subsidies and upgrades on phones.  You can still "upgrade", but all you're doing is getting a new phone--you won't get a discount on it.

If you check out Apple.com, you can see where it lists Verizon, AT&T and Sprint together, but T-Mobile has its own separate area with the full price showing.  

BTW, the pricing for T-Mobile will be $528 for the 5C and $648.84 for the 5S.  If you qualify, you can get the 5C for $0 down and pay $22/month for 24 months, or you can get the 5S for $99 down and pay $22.91/month for 24 months.  

Can you buy the phone with T-mobile and use it with ATT? For instance my girls family is on Tmobile, we were wondering if she can do her monthly payments on the phone through her dads account and keep her ATT

^ Don't think so.  T-Mobile iPhones are locked to T-Mobile.  They have to be unlocked in order to work with an AT&T sim card.  

On another note, 
laugh.gif
 @ tmobile.com being down already.  

Hope they straighten out the kinks before next Friday.  
mean.gif

^ Don't think so.  T-Mobile iPhones are locked to T-Mobile.  They have to be unlocked in order to work with an AT&T sim card.  

On another note, 
laugh.gif
 @ tmobile.com being down already.  

Hope they straighten out the kinks before next Friday.  
mean.gif
tmobile iphones are only locked if you're planning on making monthly payments. 

If you are paying for the full price of the phone, they should be able to unlock it for you on the spot.

Phones are about to die... Will more than likely get the 5s... Space Gray looks the best since I am as plain as it gets

Back
Top Bottom