Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
kind of regretting getting rid of my space gray 6+ 64gb (for $100 more than what i paid) and getting the 6.

my reasoning was simple: the phone was too hard to hold.

however, after getting the iPhone 6, it was also too hard to hold, not because of the size, but because of the thinness.. so i got the silicone case.

now i'm wondering how the + feels in hand with a silicone case.

Last edited:
Last edited:
J
saw some old lady with a 6+ last night at starbucks. she had some kinda jeweled case on it. damn phone looked too huge. kinda eager to get mine though. hope it doesn't get delayed cause the bumper from my current phone is getting loose.

Wifey got this on the 6. Makes it look big as hell :rofl:
http://s913.photobucket.com/user/ny...F-4432-B67E-C64A766E7CC6_zpsgtxcaphu.jpg.html

isnt that the katy perry thing with real crystals in it or some ****

Best screen protector guys? Just got my 6 need one asap

I'm rocking some ones I got off of Amazon. They were like $4-$5 for a 3 pack. I also have some Spigen ones that they sent me for free. The one I have on my phone now has been holding up great. Tempered glass screen protector?

steve-nash-no-thanks-o.gif

thinking of copping one of those , taking this one back to be replaced at bb...then just return it for full refund if they fell similar

Last edited:
Any of you guys use a charging dock?

Anyone has this by 12South?

I like it because it's one of the few out there that can accommodate cases so i don't have to remove it when I need to charge the phone.
View media item 1221382

Instagram looks much better [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Instagram looks much better [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]
Thanks for the heads up.  Does look much crisper now.  Now all they need to do is update the icon...smh

Last edited:
Haven't been on NT in a little while....

I have had the 6 since the night after release date. I was in dire need of a phone since my 5 couldn't even read the SIM card anymore (due to being abused and dropped so many times). I went to the mall, and of course, all the main stores had long/packed lines. Casually walked inside a Best Buy store to see if they could fix the iPhone 5 issue. If not, I was just gonna buy a cheap, temporary phone until my contract is up. Surprisingly, they had one iPhone 6 in the space grey color in stock for whatever reason, idk. Luckily, I got the new phone within 5 min of waiting.

Went ahead and bought a case as well as the glass protector - feels really nice and natural (Paid extra $8 for the Best Buy guy to put on the glass protector to avoid bubbles lol). I've always used my phone caseless since it's just a phone and feels better without the extra bulkiness/weight. But then I found out you can actually get back a decent amount of money for the phone in the future if it's in good condition...helps pay the cost for whatever the new phone will be.

The 6 is a nice little upgrade from the 5s, but not anything too special. If you don't care about screen size, I'd just stay with the 5s until the 6s comes out. The longer battery life is also a great plus for the 6. It does feel cheaper in hand compared to the 5s though. But with the case on, it's :pimp:

(dead bee lol)

my phone number is greyed out and cant select it. first it wasnt now it is, imessage says waiting for acitvation

Ho am i supposed to activate my phone? the sim is in but i cant text or call?

You activate through itunes

I am in itunes. nothing came up :lol:

the phoen is up and working and backed up, shows tmobile and everything

Eject SIM.

Call T-Mobile.

Update SIM number over the phone.

Done.

edit: use the SIM that came with the phone. I tried activating my 6 with the card from my 5s and it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom