Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone know of an app that will allow an iPhone to work like a remote for a second iPhone?

Basically I have 2 iphones, a work and a personal, and am going on vacation solo in Hawaii to hike, etc. I know they already sell bluetooth remotes to take pictures and all, but I was hoping there was an app or a way to make one of my iphones a remote for the other.

now yall wanna help with the nba league pass i was strugglin and nobody responded to me except that one dude :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the 6S was upgraded to be waterproof/dustproof just like the Xperia / Note / S5. That's the main thing that I see from a hardware perspective. They'll probably be able to get OIS in both regular and plus versions too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see wireless charging (& a $80 OEM charger) and for NFC capabilities to be opened up to more functionality

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the 6S was upgraded to be waterproof/dustproof just like the Xperia / Note / S5. That's the main thing that I see from a hardware perspective. They'll probably be able to get OIS in both regular and plus versions too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see wireless charging (& a $80 OEM charger) and for NFC capabilities to be opened up to more functionality

Apple probably won't make a waterproof phone or un-breakable glass. they already have the resources to do it (camera on 6 & 6 plus both have sapphire glass, as well as the iWatch). Apple makes a lot of money from broken screens & water damaged phones.

Apple doesn't yet have the means to produce sapphire casing on a grand scale. Maybe next year or the year after they will, but the supply for the amount needed for an entire device isn't there. Their sapphire producer went bankrupt and although apple now owns the factory, it's still not in production enough to satisfy the demand for an entire phone or tablet.

Apple doesn't yet have the means to produce sapphire casing on a grand scale. Maybe next year or the year after they will, but the supply for the amount needed for an entire device isn't there. Their sapphire producer went bankrupt and although apple now owns the factory, it's still not in production enough to satisfy the demand for an entire phone or tablet.

doesn't Apple has 158.8 billion in cash. how can they not have the means ?

ChargingHelperPlus is a great tweak. it tells you how much time it will take for your phone to get to 100% charge when plugged up.

^^It is not about how much cash they have. It is about making good decisions when they can work correctly. That is why they have so much cash.

doesn't Apple has 158.8 billion in cash. how can they not have the means ?
it's not a cash problem, it's a supply issue. the company that originally supplied them ran out of money and Apple inherited their factory as a result. It takes time and a ton of effort to develop and encase a device in sapphire.

Last edited:
it's not a cash problem, it's a supply issue. the company that originally supplied them ran out of money and Apple inherited their factory as a result. It takes time and a ton of effort to develop and encase a device in sapphire.

totally understood.
but they also make ton of money from damaged phones repair so why would they lose out on that? to make the phone better? to whom? not every phone is waterproof nor can't break.

Doubt there will be any differences in the 6S or 7 other than improved camera and better processor. Wireless charger 7S likely

This is it right here, all the money in the world won't solve yield issues, and it's also why we haven't seen OLED MacBooks yet.

What's up with movie box? The link on the last page almost got it done , I'm on 8.1 still no upgrade yet to 8.1.1 , I want to check out this movie box everyone is talking about , any forsure links for a download
Thanks

What's up with movie box? The link on the last page almost got it done , I'm on 8.1 still no upgrade yet to 8.1.1 , I want to check out this movie box everyone is talking about , any forsure links for a download
Thanks
YouTube moviebox via Danish.. Easiest working method I found non jail broken

Back
Top Bottom