Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If you want a 6+ I suggest checking the store itself. Online it says the stores near me don't have them but they did

If I buy a phone somewhere other than att or the apple store can I not exchange it there? All within the 2 week window of course

My old 6+ must have been crap because this replacement feels much more snappier. The battery life is amazing now that my **** don't die at 20% almost at 6 hours usage with a day and a few hours on stand by with 42% left :pimp:

Downloaded IMN 8 from cydia and doesn't seem like it's working like how it looks in the video. Anybody else?

apple makes most of its money from iPhones they're not gonna limit the phone to make on purpose like nike does with sneakers. iPhone sales are a major driving force behind their stock price.
This.

It's crazy how people don't understand simple manufacturing processes

Ordered my plus on October 14. Said it was a 6 week wait. Just got an email update saying it'd come 11/27-12/4. This wait has been real :lol:

Did you order a 128GB? Seems like those are the ones with the longest wait. I got lucky (and wasn't picky about color) and got mine in store back in early October.

Finally able to get my hands on a new iphone today. Decided to just grab a 16gig 6 until the 6+ is available. When I took it home to set it up and was having trouble getting all my files from my 5 on to this new device. Ive tried via icloud and itunes and only my contacts transferred and a few photos from photo stream. When I plugged in my new iphone 6 my most recent backups from my 5 does not show up. Could this be bacause my old device was a 32gig and my new iphone is 16 gig and the 6 does not have enough space?

Did you order a 128GB? Seems like those are the ones with the longest wait. I got lucky (and wasn't picky about color) and got mine in store back in early October.

I ordered a 64gb gold. Couldn't drop the $ for the 128 and don't think I would utilize all that space honestly.

If my phone is locked, I can ask Siri to go to me texts and it'll unlock my phone without my passcode or fingerprint. Anyone else have this problem?

any news on when apple is going to actually restock the iPhone 6+ in all sizes and colors? this drought which they did on purpose is annoying. :rolleyes
its not on purpose its more of a supply and demand.... i posted a little earlier that of the sales numbers of the new phones the 6 accounts for 81% of their sales, so thats roughly 4 outta 5 ppl buying the 6 over the 6+. So it wouldnt make sense to flood stores with the 6+ when a huge vast majority are coming in to buy the 6. 

:lol: yea they def knew what they were doing.

its not on purpose its more of a supply and demand.... i posted a little earlier that of the sales numbers of the new phones the 6 accounts for 81% of their sales, so thats roughly 4 outta 5 ppl buying the 6 over the 6+. So it wouldnt make sense to flood stores with the 6+ when a huge vast majority are coming in to buy the 6. 
they're buying the 6 because the 6+ is not in stock. i guarantee you that demand far exceeds availability right now.

6+ is in stock everywhere here in the DMV... just walked into the Mall yesterday and picked up that Space Grey 64GB.. loving it so far.

Any must have apps?

This.

actually, i used to work for apple. i think i understand. :roll eyes

the 6+ in 128GB in space grey is what i was specifically referring to and its been out of stock since it came out in my area. i just wanted to know when these would be regularly in stock. no need for insults.

New to the whole jb thing never done it before, and was wondering if there are different types out there? I'm currently running a 128g 6 with 8.1 and was looking to switch things up.

This.

Yeah i saw that they produce the phones in quantities of 560,000 300k iPhone 6 to 260k iPhone 6+... So basically a 60/40 split so even by numbers it shows the demand/sales are better for the 6 then the 6+ unless ppl are suggesting half of the iPhone 6 sales are ppl who really wanted a 6+ and just had to have a new iPhone and just settled for the 6...(which imho i dont believe)

New to the whole jb thing never done it before, and was wondering if there are different types out there? I'm currently running a 128g 6 with 8.1 and was looking to switch things up.

It's not like droid where there is several different ways to skin a chicken. You literally just plug in your iPhone and press start and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom