Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So how do we get movie box..do we do it download str8 to phone, or need computer??

FYI- non JB phone
not an expert by any means, but im not jailbroken and have had it work off the links in this thread. Basically just following the link, downloading the app, and you're good to go.

Last edited:
got the screen fixed. backing it up now. looked at the apple genuis notes and it said i had a internal swollen battery. so still might go for the replacement.

Just take the phone back to the repair shop and tell them to put the old screen back on.

You'll take a small hit, but at least you get a new phone and avoid risking having your repair denied.

Apple hooked me up with a brand new phone after having this battery issue. Phone feels so much better without an screen protector.

Also any MUST have apps? I pretty d/l every Android app I have already, but since it's been years since I used an iPhone, not sure what else am I missing...

can anyone help out here...my screen is shot. completely black with the exception of seeing a very thin line at the top. took it to the apple store and they are going to exchange it out for free. they said whatever happened to it appears to ba a manufacturing defect. of course none of my stuff is backed up. i bought icloud storage but havent backed it up. i plug my phone into a computer but it asks me to respond on my phone...and i cannot (due to the screen being unresponsive) should i go get the screen fixed and then back it up and get the replacement. Or will i be sol as in they probably cant even fix the screen...is there any way around the respond on your phone question in itunes?

you can plug in a usb keyboard and input your passcode that way. do it at the store all the time. just need to use the camera connection kit

iH8Sn0w the founders of Sn0wBr33ze (one of the o.g. jbers of the iphone) has developed a jb for ios 8.1.1. It WILL NOT be released due to 8.1.1 not being a major/significant update and will save the keys/codes for ios 8.2... So if you see videos etc of a jb for ios 8.1.1 DO NOT UPDATE!!!!

Apparently the jb is working on ios 8.2 beta....

Also as ppl no apple has dropped the S (due to the moniker of ppl thinking it was a cheap money grab updated/tweaked phone) So far apple main focus for the new iphone is making a huge leap in camera quality and trying to implement duo camera and get slr quality. As well as making huge strides in the implementation of touch id. 

Sales have came in and 81% of the market bought the 6 over the 6+... I guess the nt poll is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off...... lol

Also btw how to get espn live tv for free....

Go to itunes store in uk and d/l espn player..

once d/l install

this is the flex 2 inputs for it to work.

o3zpwzal.jpg

you might be able to get the same results spoofing location and using a vpn with location as uk pptp (i personally havent tried it cause i just use flex)

had a 6 since release date & bought a 6+ this week to use as a business phone & my goodness, this thing is a tank (in regards to a battery life) 3 days easily with moderate use while I charge my 6 1x a day.

only if Apple could implement bigger batteries into their smaller phone.

My girl's 6 wont update any apps in the App store. The circle keeps spinning. Tried to google and nothing pops up

Anyone know what to do?

My girl's 6 wont update any apps in the App store. The circle keeps spinning. Tried to google and nothing pops up

Anyone know what to do?

Is the OS updated? Also just a hard reset works sometimes. Or even just closing each app via double tap the home button and swipe the program away.

Last edited:
Why is IOS8.1.1 taking up so much space? I havent actually downloade dit yet but I assume once its downloaded it wont actually take up all that space..?

Oh and.

The difference between the 6 and 6+ camera...damn. Didnt think the stabilization feature on the plus was that much of a difference. My phone's pictures from last nights events are TONS better than my friend's 6.

Last edited:
Why is IOS8.1.1 taking up so much space? I havent actually downloade dit yet but I assume once its downloaded it wont actually take up all that space..?

Oh and.

The difference between the 6 and 6+ camera...damn. Didnt think the stabilization feature on the plus was that much of a difference. My phone's pictures from last nights events are TONS better than my friend's 6.

the update will only take up that space until it's installed then the installer package is deleted off the phone. that's why i always run updates thru itunes. automatically creates a backup then does the update without messing with the storage on your device.

only had the iPhone 6 for about a week and i feel like the battery is dying on me quick. Commuting to work my battery goes down a percent after every song played through the aux. is that normal? what should i do about it?

How reliable is the fingerprint scanner on the 6+, im good, or like ur 4 y/o son finger could unlock the phone....lol

Back
Top Bottom