Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What's the difference between the 5S and the 6 battery? Are they the same? I know the 6 & 6+ have different batteries. Too many of us are disliking the 6 battery while you 6+ guys are flourishing :lol:

I been looking for a pair of bt headphones for my 6+ lately. I remember seeing someone who has the Jaybird Bluebuds X. If any of you own these, how good are they in terms of sound quality. I see reviews stating they're great, than some saying the sound quality for lows and highs suck. If anyone has any knowledge on these id appreciate it.

My girl's 6 wont update any apps in the App store. The circle keeps spinning. Tried to google and nothing pops up

Anyone know what to do?
this has been happening to me a lot, cannot figure out whats causing it. the fix i found is to go into settings>general>reset>reset all settings. you wont loose any data, just some phone settings like notifications, fingerprint, whatever cards you have in apple pay, and some other settings thats easy to put back

I been looking for a pair of bt headphones for my 6+ lately. I remember seeing someone who has the Jaybird Bluebuds X. If any of you own these, how good are they in terms of sound quality. I see reviews stating they're great, than some saying the sound quality for lows and highs suck. If anyone has any knowledge on these id appreciate it.

Just scooped some yesterday they're $131 on Amazon got BB to price match. So far the sound is really good and I put them on jumped around and they don't move. Going to be my go to headphones, best purchase of the year for me.

View media item 1271467

Just scooped some yesterday they're $131 on Amazon got BB to price match. So far the sound is really good and I put them on jumped around and they don't move. Going to be my go to headphones, best purchase of the year for me.

View media item 1271467
Thanks man! Yea I was gonna have best buy mobile match the $131, than I have a 15% off coupon for there. So they'll come out to about $115ish.
But so the sound doesn't sound muffled at all?

^

I know you said you jumped with them on, but do you run in those? I want to know how well they stay in place before I buy them.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yea I was gonna have best buy mobile match the $131, than I have a 15% off coupon for there. So they'll come out to about $115ish.
But so the sound doesn't sound muffled at all?

They are comparible to the Klipsch S4 deep bass and good highs, the key is to make sure you are using the right size ear bud.

^

I know you said you jumped with them on, but do you run in those? I want to know how well they stay in place before I buy them.

I just got them yesterday, but have clinical this weekend. I've jumped around in place and wore them around the house yesterday. You can definitely run as they come with a rubber insert that helps them stay in place and they're sweat proof.

Last edited:
any news on when apple is going to actually restock the iPhone 6+ in all sizes and colors? this drought which they did on purpose is annoying. :rolleyes

any news on when apple is going to actually restock the iPhone 6+ in all sizes and colors? this drought which they did on purpose is annoying. :rolleyes

Holiday season is here (technically after TG) so it's anytime now for sure. They won't let Xmas go by without them on shelves

:pimp:

I live this phone. It just gets better and better. I will sell for a 64 GB when become more available though.

any news on when apple is going to actually restock the iPhone 6+ in all sizes and colors? this drought which they did on purpose is annoying.
eyes.gif
its not on purpose its more of a supply and demand.... i posted a little earlier that of the sales numbers of the new phones the 6 accounts for 81% of their sales, so thats roughly 4 outta 5 ppl buying the 6 over the 6+. So it wouldnt make sense to flood stores with the 6+ when a huge vast majority are coming in to buy the 6. 

apple makes most of its money from iPhones they're not gonna limit the phone to make on purpose like nike does with sneakers. iPhone sales are a major driving force behind their stock price.

Back
Top Bottom