• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Heres a thought.........

If the 5 will be discontinued, what happens when someone needs a warranty replacement in a few months??

Is that not a muuuuuch cheaper way of upgrading to a 5S??
How is it cheaper? Don't you have to pay for replacement? Cost of the iPhone you're handing over + $150 replacement fee .. You're actually losing a profit

:rofl:
I just remember I can't download iOS 7.. because I just unlock my phone last month.. Oh well..

Last edited:
How is it cheaper? Don't you have to pay for replacement? Cost of the iPhone you're handing over + $150 replacement fee .. You're actually losing a profit
you dont pay for it when doing warranty replacement...

and I'm on the phone with someone at apple now, he said they're more likely to replace it with a 5c because the specs are more similar. Makes sense.

if you're still trying to upgrade to IOS 7, just go download the IPSW file from redmondpie.com. got IOS7 on my t-mobile iphone 5 in 10 mins and installed it easily. interface is beautiful, feels like i have a brand new phone :smokin

Heres a thought.........

If the 5 will be discontinued, what happens when someone needs a warranty replacement in a few months??

Is that not a muuuuuch cheaper way of upgrading to a 5S??

good question . . . maybe they'll give you a 5C (since it's more or less a 5 with plastic case and better battery) OR they might up-sell you to a 5S?

The 5 won't be for sale but back office and warranty company have thousands for that exact reason

you dont pay for it when doing warranty replacement...

and I'm on the phone with someone at apple now, he said they're more likely to replace it with a 5c because the specs are more similar. Makes sense.

If they try that on me, I will burn that Apple store down. I'll be more than happy to take another 5 and not get upgraded, but will not stand to be downgraded to 5c. Don't need a phone with goofy colors.

Back
Top Bottom