Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They throttle your data speeds at 2-3 GBs for what it's worth.

Wrong.

T-Mobile offers a truly unlimited plan. For the referral service, you'll get unlimited data for a year for free. No throttle limits on T-Mobiles unlimited plan

I got a push notification stating I was getting slower speeds after hitting a 3gb threshold and called T-Mobile to confirm. And yes I have unlimited data

I got a push notification stating I was getting slower speeds after hitting a 3gb threshold and called T-Mobile to confirm. And yes I have unlimited data
then you dont have truly unlimited data because ever since I was put on it (on tmobile) I never got another push notification about overage and never feel my speed throttled, and I end up in the 5gb+ range every month

but i'm also grandfathered into the $20 unlimited data so it might be different from recent unlimited data plans

read the post i posted a few up. t-mobile does throttle unlimited.

Did you read the post? It says that T-Mobile has to allow speed tests to show the actual connection of the current network while throttled as opposed to showing how fast the Internet is in that current location. T-Mobile throttles when you use the amount of data you signed up for (1, 3, or 5 gb if you don't have unlimited).

I'm grandfathered to the unlimited data and 3gb hotspot for $20 also with T-Mobile. I haven't been throttled for well over a year now probably 2 years..When they brought the new unlimited plan out they supposedly stopped throttling everyone on an UNLIMITED a plan.

then you dont have truly unlimited data because ever since I was put on it (on tmobile) I never got another push notification about overage and never feel my speed throttled, and I end up in the 5gb+ range every month

but i'm also grandfathered into the $20 unlimited data so it might be different from recent unlimited data plans

Exactly what Greg said, you must not have the unlimited high speed data plan and instead have a data limit. T-Mobile does not throttle on unlimited plans. I know people who use 90 gbs a month on their phone with no throttle

Luckily my moms gave me her Apple TV had no use for it prior to movie box. I'm impressed that I can watch a whole movie and lose like 5-7% battery and the phone stays cool. I have the hacked NBA GameTime and its wack how I can only broadcast over Chromecast, copping one tomorrow.

Moviebox sucks anyway
laugh.gif
I don't even bother.
yea it kinda does.... it basically is a off again/on again streaming version of redbox...... half the time the movies are one step from being on dvd. They dont even have new releases anymore

If you can afford a iPhone, you can afford an Apple TV. just hit play and select Apple TV and you can stream on your tv.

Edit ^^^ You beat me to it, yall have mad issues with Moviebox on here, idk why. No setup or anything needed, Airplay and go. I remember when Moviebox didn't have Airplay that's when it was a struggle.

Moviebox + Apple TV
nthat.gif

Doesn't give me any issues. Just watched Guardians over the weekend, they put up a clean copy now not a screener.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom