Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Could of sworn I saw an mnf game on my phone. Well had to tether to my iPad works for now. Wanted the cardinals to win. Not sure about this game

Should I pay $399.99 plus 6 % tax or just do the edge for $10 a month? Or does edge not take off $25.00 the plan?

Can anyone that's recently switched to TMobile, or anyone that's familar with TMobile, tell me what the catch is with their current promo of 2 lines unlimited everything for $100?

Is it permanent? Is it actually unlimited 4G LTE? Is it really $100?

I've been with AT&T for over 5 years, but I might be jumping ship if this is truly as good as it sounds.

Last edited:
Everybody at my work is jumping ship to T-Mobile :lol:

It basically is what it is. Unlimited text/minutes/data... and yes it's LTE.

Could of sworn I saw an mnf game on my phone. Well had to tether to my iPad works for now. Wanted the cardinals to win. Not sure about this game
you did but mobile etc.... thru watchespn etc..... is for the regular season.... watching playoff games etc...is thru the nfl mobile app

Can anyone that's recently switched to TMobile, or anyone that's familar with TMobile, tell me what the catch is with their current promo of 2 lines unlimited everything for $100?

Is it permanent? Is it actually unlimited 4G LTE? Is it really $100?

I've been with AT&T for over 5 years, but I might be jumping ship if this is truly as good as it sounds.

If it says unlimited data then it's unlimited lte with no throttling.

And your plan will be a little more if you are getting a phone

Thats not true at all. Its ONE gb truly unlimited 4g lte. Truly unlimited is $30 per month. You can also upgrade to like 3 gb for $10 I believe, and a couple other options.

Thats not true at all. Its ONE gb truly unlimited 4g lte. Truly unlimited is $30 per month. You can also upgrade to like 3 gb for $10 I believe, and a couple other options.
I called in today and the rep told me its unlimited everything with no throttling at all. I asked her 3times to make sure.

Referring to the u limited plan

I know that all plans are tech unlimited but they only give you 1gb, 3gn, n 5gb of LTE then you get throttled

I have unlimited LTE

I'm kind of tired of this 5S but am not eligible for an upgrade until next year. I only want the 6, so what would the "best" option be? Verizon's only giving $204 for the 5S and full price for the 6 is $650. I actually don't mind paying the $450 but I just wanted to see if there were any other options before pulling the trigger that didn't involve a hassle.

Referring to the u limited plan

I know that all plans are tech unlimited but they only give you 1gb, 3gn, n 5gb of LTE then you get throttled

I have unlimited LTE

Theres no such thing as an unlimited plan, all of them are unlimited. Unlimited lte data is a $30 option. Whats the discrepency?

I'm not sure I just saw it on the site because I know they have unlimited everything and they have had it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom