Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
dropped my 5s a few weeks back and i'm looking to get the screen repaired. what are best options to get a cracked screen repaired other than going to apple directly?

dropped my 5s a few weeks back and i'm looking to get the screen repaired. what are best options to get a cracked screen repaired other than going to apple directly?

eBay has replacement screen/LCD for around 35 or less. (It comes with digitizer plus LCD, they must be together) Get one that comes with tools, and use a guide from ifixit https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/iPhone+5s+Front+Panel+Replacement/22096
It will void warranty, and try to be careful not to rip anything, as there are small and fragile parts.

Last edited:
I got my girl an iPhone for xmas just recently she said she started seeing these lines on the screen.

Right click n open the pic to zoom

View media item 1337146
We looked it up and i guess its a common issue? Supposedly a hardware or software bug?

Anyone having this problem and have a solution?

Last edited:
Anything else I should add?

View media item 1336180

What do some of those do

auxo changes my control center into a task switcher as well, like so :

View media item 1337157

eclipse lets me change the background color of apps. for instance, the background white is usually very bright for my eyes, so now it's black. (hit and miss on some apps, have to deactivate it for some because it doesn't look as clean:

View media item 1337162
hideme8 allows me to hide certain things. if you notice, my battery bar is missing. i removed it with this app.

igotya: if someone tries to unlock your phone it discreetly snaps a picture with the front camera, and emails it to you with the gps location of the phone. (gps is hit and miss, but the camera is spot on)

kill background8: see the red skull and crossbones on my control center? it kills all the apps instead of closing them 1 by 1

Wouldn't ever switch to T-mobile but appreciate what they're doing for the industry. It was really starting to get outta control with the big two carriers.

View media item 1337157

eclipse lets me change the background color of apps. for instance, the background white is usually very bright for my eyes, so now it's black. (hit and miss on some apps, have to deactivate it for some because it doesn't look as clean:

View media item 1337162
hideme8 allows me to hide certain things. if you notice, my battery bar is missing. i removed it with this app.

igotya: if someone tries to unlock your phone it discreetly snaps a picture with the front camera, and emails it to you with the gps location of the phone. (gps is hit and miss, but the camera is spot on)

kill background8: see the red skull and crossbones on my control center? it kills all the apps instead of closing them 1 by 1

Do you have to jb your phone for this?

id say imn... it basically adds quick reply etc... to the notification banners ie... like bitesms

swipeselection

callbar

aloud....which audio announces caller id, notifications etc....

cydelete...

morepredict

rotate+

Had stacks of screen protectors for my 4S but with my 5S I decided not to. When I get the 6+, Ima go the no screen protector way again. A slim hard case will do it for me. 

Last edited:
Hopin to get the 6+ 128g this weekend. They're starting to pop up in Apple stores around me. Can't wait to get rid of my 5. Battery is jus awful...

Question. Anyone ever experience difficulties on their iphone browsing nt or other websites when connected through wifi? Basically anytime I come to nt, It won't load gifs or avys when I go into forums. Also I can't view other web pages or the page comes out like if it was in a design mode. Never had this problem until yesterday

Please help :frown:

Cracked the screen on my GF's 6 fooling around the other day, looks like it's going to cost me $109 
mean.gif

I got the 6 right when it dropped, and my battery life is already TERRIBLE.

I already have Location Services disabled, keep my apps closed, etc... but it's literally been a few months and it usually takes a year or so before the battery becomes useless.

Can I go into an Apple Store and get a new one? This thing isn't gonna make it close to my next renewal :lol:
i thought i was the only one. i went to bed this morning with a fully charged phone. when i woke up, it was at 52% with just a few notifications :x

Last edited:
Yeah 6 battery is trash but I honestly don't like how big the 6+ is, I don't know what to do :smh:

I already have Location Services disabled, keep my apps closed, etc... but it's literally been a few months and it usually takes a year or so before the battery becomes useless.

Can I go into an Apple Store and get a new one? This thing isn't gonna make it close to my next renewal :lol:
i thought i was the only one. i went to bed this morning with a fully charged phone. when i woke up, it was at 52% wish just a few notifications :x

Yeahhh you guys need to cop the 6+

View media item 1338115

Last edited:
Copped the 6+ this weekend. Battery life is amazing. Takes a while to charge but that's obvious. Love this phone. Already used to the screen. It's in a leather wallet folio case with the plastic still on it when it's brand new out of the box. Thinking about putting some kind of invisible shield/zagg along with it

Cop that 6+. Grabbing mine later this week and selling this no battery life havin' 6 ASAP. Went to the Apple Store today to play with the Plus again just to make sure. Joint is glorious.

So my moviebox app crashed and wasn't working, ended up deleting it. Tried the recent links to download it and it's not working at all. Any way to get it back?

Gave up on moviebox. I just look at it for suggestions on what I should download and I just turn on my home sharing and watch it on the Apple TV.

Back
Top Bottom