Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
where are you located? im in IL anything in Memphis normally delivers the next day

I'm in New York.

Even with it in-transit already, I feel as if they won't let him come before the 25th. Like, they'll hold it in a facility for a day and then re-release it.

Last edited:
are the pre orders done at the Apple Store already for day one on the 25th?

i have Verizon but i wanna get it no contract through the Apple Store. :nerd:

Need help please.

When my sound is on, siri corrects my spelling out loud.

I want the spell check but I dont want her saying it.

How do I turn that off?

Phone is gonna sit till the 25th no matter how early it gets to its destination. Same as every year.

Went in on Saturday to preorder and got my tracking # this morning.. it's next day air. Tomorrow the day 
nerd.gif
that's clutch......
It'll be held by the carrier until Thursday evening. 

Thank you. I got it off.

There was a step missing after the ACCESSIBILITY,

Settings>General>Accessibility>SPEECH>Speak Auto-text>Off

Ah, sorry about that. I Googled quick for you and what I originally posted didn't have >Speech in there.

Last edited:
After how many days after the iPhone purchase to I have until I miss my chance to buy apple care?

Nvm. Found out it's 60 days later

Last edited:
I guess the walk in and buy is dependent on location. I've gotten 2-3 models over the year without a preorder on release date.

Any of you guys order with att have the charge disappear from your card? I paid on the release date, and they deducted the $375 for a 64G 6s.. All of the sudden over the weekend I got credited back and the charge disappeared from my account, but the order is still there on ATT.. I'm guessing I'll get charged when it actually ships?

Any of you guys order with att have the charge disappear from your card? I paid on the release date, and they deducted the $375 for a 64G 6s.. All of the sudden over the weekend I got credited back and the charge disappeared from my account, but the order is still there on ATT.. I'm guessing I'll get charged when it actually ships?

Yeah they gonna charge it back as soon as it ships. Your good.

Back
Top Bottom