Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Bot to order my 6s I know I'm late but I got one quick question.

Will my otter box case on my 6 work on the 6S?

Thanks NT

Bot to order my 6s I know I'm late but I got one quick question.

Will my otter box case on my 6 work on the 6S?

Thanks NT
I think I read that the 6s will fit in 6 cases...take that with a grain of salt, though. My memory sucks.
laugh.gif

Checking these reviews now.

Still in preparing for shipment stage on Apple.. Says expected the 25th, but is this normal to not have tracking yet? First time doing a pre order through apple.

Still in preparing for shipment stage on Apple.. Says expected the 25th, but is this normal to not have tracking yet? First time doing a pre order through apple.
Same here. I don't think it'll be an issue. My tracking says 2 day air, so I think they've done their best to get the phones to people on release, if they ordered early enough.

I expect some activity tomorrow.

Same here. I don't think it'll be an issue. My tracking says 2 day air, so I think they've done their best to get the phones to people on release, if they ordered early enough.

I expect some activity tomorrow.

Yea mine says standard shipping.. I ordered that baby at like 3:20 in the morning of launch.. So should deff be good.. Let's see what tommorrow looks like.

So I just looked back at my confirmation email and the shipping date says October not September [emoji]128514[/emoji] **** me man!

so 6 to 6s worth the upgrade?

my mom needs to go to apple store friday for me my phone just crapped out

only thing i know right now is better camera guess i need to research

Back
Top Bottom