Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Both the 6S and 6S+ I ordered were shipped yesterday. :pimp:

Looking forward to this Friday.

So after a botched order that didn't go through initially, I ended up with no down payments due, 2 free upgrades to the 64 GB versions and I'm still locked in at the $15/$19 per month Jump on Demand promo. TMO coming through in the clutch again. :pimp:

So after a botched order that didn't go through initially, I ended up with no down payments due, 2 free upgrades to the 64 GB versions and I'm still locked in at the $15/$19 per month Jump on Demand promo. TMO coming through in the clutch again. :pimp:
How did you see that ? Lol I better keep my **** the same homeboy who I ordered w over the phone didn't sound too sure.

Same here. Tracking number popped up in my email this morning.
smile.gif

Last edited:
THEY ARE GONNA HOLD THEM IM SURE OF IT

:rofl:

as I originally stated if you have tracking be on lookout...ups/fedex/ nor usps is gonna hold a damn package after its been given to them that literally makes ZERO sense :rofl:

Last edited:
question?

If I buy the AT&T version of the iPhone, can I use it on T-Mobile's network?

Yes, but you must get it unlocked first, takes a day or two, unless you pay through a third party.

However, on previous ATT iphones that were unlocked and used on T-mobile, Wi-Fi calling is not accessible. So you won't have that feature.

how'd you pull this off

they trying to make me pay $160 up front :smh: asked to speak to a supervisor ol lady talking about there's none available :lol: :x

Last edited:

Both the 6S and 6S+ I ordered were shipped yesterday.
pimp.gif

So after a botched order that didn't go through initially, I ended up with no down payments due, 2 free upgrades to the 64 GB versions and I'm still locked in at the $15/$19 per month Jump on Demand promo. TMO coming through in the clutch again.
pimp.gif
how'd you pull this off

they trying to make me pay $160 up front
mean.gif
asked to speak to a supervisor ol lady talking about there's none available
laugh.gif
sick.gif
How'd I pull of no down payment for the 64 GB joints?  They were running a promo on the 12th and 13th where you could upgrade memory with no upfront down payment.  Instead that downpayment amount would be baked into your 18 monthly payments for Jump on Demand.  

I had 2 separate orders though, and my order just disappeared after a few days.  Contacted the CEO John Legere and got a call the next day from his Executive Response Team.  They placed an order for me right there on the phone and told me there'd be no down payment for my troubles.  I asked if the $15/$19 promo pricing would still apply even though I wasn't making a downpayment and they said yes.  Had him notate my account that I'll receive monthly credits to bring my amounts down to the promo pricing + tax.

Oh, and he placed an order for the current 6+ and not the 6S+.  I noticed this when I was reading my e-documents that I had to sign.  Ended up having to email them AGAIN and they finally got it right 3 days after my initial order.  
mean.gif

I'm still wondering how orders vanish, but hey, it all worked out in the end. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom