• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
can anyone answer this,

are payment plans through Apple not offered until the 25th? tryna leave Verizon.

when i go on the website it only shows the pre order through a carrier.

you have to go in store but you can reserve a spot/phone online to pick up

Memphis has had my phone on lock since the 19th
laugh.gif
You mean the carrier actually held your phone?!?!?

Shocker. 

Last edited:
you have to go in store but you can reserve a spot/phone online to pick up

how do i go about that?

when i go to the site and pick the model, GB and color the next option is carrier.

you still have to select a carrier for some reason, but before you get to the checkout it should say reserve for in store pick up...or somethin like that

edit* it says check reservations available

Last edited:

Thanks guys. I'm just lurking to see if any ATT emails went out. I have that oct 24 date which seems off.

mine has 9/24 ship date

Thanks. I just got all excited for nothing. ATT really emailed me to tell me my order got pushed up from oct 24th to oct 20th :lol:
Damn, bro. What time did you order?

Check a couple posts up.

There was a bit of a delay for my order since I'm keeping my 2 yr contract therefore getting it for subsidized pricing still. Originally went to BB to get it until I found out the whole no more 2 yr contracts crap ATT told its dealers. Had to call and find out I could only do it at ATT now. Then I waited to order instore thinking I would get it... In store but all the lady did was do an online order for me there :/
I haven't been keeping up with preorder info
Will walk-ins be available this year for AT&T the day of??? :nerd:
I usually just go to the Apple Store to get mine
But with them not being able to do the 2 year thing I gotta go to the att store

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare As long as they have extras, walk-ins will be good. We just never really know whats left until the day of. And the stores are pretty clueless on the inventory metrics until the day of also.

in the past, I have been able to walk in and at least be able to purchase phones on the day of including last year. just might not be the exact one you want ie wrong color or storage.

My 6s is due in tomorrow. Ordered a cheap Spigen flexible case on Amazon to at least keep me going. Makes me nervous having it naked.

I've been using ios9 for about a week now. The only thing I haven't done is upgrade Notes. Some of the features look useful but is there any downside?

Is backing your phone up on a computer and restoring in on the new phone

Still the best way to transfer everything to the new phone?

Haven't had a new phone since the 5s first dropped

so 6 to 6s worth the upgrade?

my mom needs to go to apple store friday for me my phone just crapped out

only thing i know right now is better camera guess i need to research
i'm still on my note 3 on VZ and should probably upgrade.  debating the 6+ or 6 on swappa or something.

I thought it was just a camera and 4k feature for videos upgrade which people will probably not use on the go but there's more significant upgrade according to this site:

http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converter-how-to/iphone-6s-vs-iphone-6-plus.htm

I have the two 6 Plus on T-mobile, two 5c's. One of the 6 Plus' have JUMP. The way this looks now. I should be able to get the whole family hooked up for pretty much same or less than I am paying now. Might have to look into this.
TMO has offered 3 difference deals already with their JOD discount offered on pre-release, Costco rebate + accessories and now this.  Meanwhile VZ has none, nada.

Last edited:
That new tmo deal comes out to way less than even getting it subsidized with 2 yr contracts

What's the catch? How and why are they doing this? :lol:

anyone use squaretrade?

as far as insurance goes, need to replace my 6+ and sprints deductible is dumb.

Last edited:
That new tmo deal comes out to way less than even getting it subsidized with 2 yr contracts

What's the catch? How and why are they doing this?
laugh.gif
iphone 6 trade in - $5, other phones vary and go up to $15.  Ip6 still holds a lot of value.  But dear goodness, I want to get out of VZ, go to T-MO but don't want to pay for the individual plan, just want m2m and a less than retail iphone 6s+

Last edited:
Is backing your phone up on a computer and restoring in on the new phone

Still the best way to transfer everything to the new phone?

Haven't had a new phone since the 5s first dropped

Same here. Though I don't think I'll be bringing any pics/vids over to my 6S. Obviously contacts will be.

Make sure you back up your contacts on iCloud just in case but other than that I prefer to back up through the computer.

I think i'm gonna set up as new as much as I hate to. Bringing everything over always seems to lead to problems for me. Battery usually goes to crap :smh:

I really would like to keep my pics/vids but it's too much of a hassle to transfer them since I have so many.

Last edited:
I think i'm gonna set up as new as much as I hate to. Bringing everything over always seems to lead to problems for me. Battery usually goes to crap :smh:

I really would like to keep my pics/vids but it's too much of a hassle to transfer them since I have so many.
Back it up on your computer. It should be a smooth transfer.

I set up my phone through my MACBOOK PRO when i first got it. I never sync anything but for some reason when I connect it to my work computer, it gives me an error message saying,

"Your phone is sync to another computer, in order to sync to this computer, you must erase everything"..

I dont want it syncing to any computer. I just want to be able to drag music into my music from different computers.

On my phone, the "Manually Manage Music" is checked. I dont have anything synced, what is going on?

Back
Top Bottom