• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
^

I know that was the case last year, but I'm not sure about this one. From what I can see, it's locked to Verizon. 

so 6 to 6s worth the upgrade?

my mom needs to go to apple store friday for me my phone just crapped out

only thing i know right now is better camera guess i need to research

I don't think it's worth it to go 6 to 6s unless you can do.so for pretty cheap

Hey is this normal? I used my t mobile jump upgrade to trade in my iPhone 6 128 GB to swap for a iPhone 6 plus 128 GB. So they charged me 484.99 and when they get me phone back (iPhone 6) in the mail, they said they'll credit my account $260. So why did the initial sales rep tell me 199.99 plus taxes and fees?

Hey is this normal? I used my t mobile jump upgrade to trade in my iPhone 6 128 GB to swap for a iPhone 6 plus 128 GB. So they charged me 484.99 and when they get me phone back (iPhone 6) in the mail, they said they'll credit my account $260. So why did the initial sales rep tell me 199.99 plus taxes and fees?

That math seems like it adds up. Am I missing something?

Still in preparing for shipment stage on Apple.. Says expected the 25th, but is this normal to not have tracking yet? First time doing a pre order through apple.

Same here. I don't think it'll be an issue. My tracking says 2 day air, so I think they've done their best to get the phones to people on release, if they ordered early enough.

I expect some activity tomorrow.

I'm not worried

We should hear something by tomorrow

I spoke to AT&T and the guy told me I might get it tomorrow but I doubt it

I just checked my order on AT&T.com where I pay my bill

It says my phone was shipped on Friday and that it's in Texas right now

People are mad impatient about this phone. Talking about "Others that preordered after me have tracking numbers but I don't, so theres nothing you can do for me?" Bruh I'm not UPS, it's on them to assign the tracking number. We just supply the phones, relax b.

can anyone answer this,

are payment plans through Apple not offered until the 25th? tryna leave Verizon.

when i go on the website it only shows the pre order through a carrier.

Thanks guys. I'm just lurking to see if any ATT emails went out. I have that oct 24 date which seems off.
mine has 9/24 ship date
Thanks. I just got all excited for nothing. ATT really emailed me to tell me my order got pushed up from oct 24th to oct 20th
laugh.gif
Damn, bro. What time did you order?

wait :nerd: might do this my phone bill will be cheap as hell :lol:

also if I only plan to keep phones for a year do I really need AppleCare if theres already a limited warranty? I never lost a phone before -knocks on wood

It helps, a bit, if you crack the screen. But I only keep mine a year and I've never gotten apple care, and I've been fine.

Thanks guys. I'm just lurking to see if any ATT emails went out. I have that oct 24 date which seems off.

mine has 9/24 ship date

Thanks. I just got all excited for nothing. ATT really emailed me to tell me my order got pushed up from oct 24th to oct 20th :lol:
Damn, bro. What time did you order?

Check a couple posts up.

There was a bit of a delay for my order since I'm keeping my 2 yr contract therefore getting it for subsidized pricing still. Originally went to BB to get it until I found out the whole no more 2 yr contracts crap ATT told its dealers. Had to call and find out I could only do it at ATT now. Then I waited to order instore thinking I would get it... In store but all the lady did was do an online order for me there :/

Then your only choice would be the bumper or just leave it naked. Why have hairline scratches when you can protect it.

Back
Top Bottom