Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
haven't been on here much since I picked up my phone (6s+) but coming from a 5s opening NT and Instagram was :wow:

still feel a little awkward with a huge phone, but getting used to it. now just waiting for my Apple Watch to get here

I STILL HAVE MY 6 FROM LAST YEAR SO ILL WAIT IT OUT FOR THE 7… UPGRADED MY IOS THOUGH AND THE ONLY ANNOYING THING IS THAT MY PICS SHOW UP AS NOT DELIVERED IN AN IMESSAGE GROUP CHAT.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SENT SUCCESSFULLY … :rolleyes

they are talking about iphone 7 already?!?

i just got my iphone 6 in jan/feb so mine isnt even a year old yet, ill wait also

I STILL HAVE MY 6 FROM LAST YEAR SO ILL WAIT IT OUT FOR THE 7… UPGRADED MY IOS THOUGH AND THE ONLY ANNOYING THING IS THAT MY PICS SHOW UP AS NOT DELIVERED IN AN IMESSAGE GROUP CHAT.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SENT SUCCESSFULLY … :rolleyes

they are talking about iphone 7 already?!?

i just got my iphone 6 in jan/feb so mine isnt even a year old yet, ill wait also

Why are you acting surprised? Apple releases a new phone every year.. Next year will be 2016, therefore a new iPhone.

Why are you acting surprised? Apple releases a new phone every year.. Next year will be 2016, therefore a new iPhone.

Is it really every year......

Honestly I never thought about it, I just left android this is my first iphone. I guess they upgrade more often than macbook/ipad.

Last edited:
It's every year b

The battery on this phone is pretty meh. Better than my 5 obviously, but I still gotta charge it once a day. Is there anything consuming battery that I don't need/use?

It's every year b

The battery on this phone is pretty meh. Better than my 5 obviously, but I still gotta charge it once a day. Is there anything consuming battery that I don't need/use?

One common thing I've seen is people leaving Wifi, Bluetooth, and GPS on when they aren't using those things.

Been lazy to check but are these kinda available in store? ATT?

I can trade in store and walk out with the new one?

It's every year b

Battery has been amazing for me. I've charged once since I got it Friday evening.

Coming from my S4 which was severely burned out and would hold a charge for a total of about 4-5 hours, I can't complain.:lol:

Been lazy to check but are these kinda available in store? ATT?

I can trade in store and walk out with the new one?
Depends what you're looking for.. I think most of the pluses are out.

I believe regular 6s's are pretty available outside of rose gold.. at least in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

I really hope no dudes ordered rose gold thinking it was copper

One feature I like with iOS 9 is that it tells the exact battery percentage of your blue tooth device on you notification screen. I'm able to see it with my headphones and speaker now instead of trying to figure out the bar. Even the blue tooth bar seems bolder and more pronounced.

@johnnyredstorm if you go to settings under accessibility, turn on reduce motion. That saves a lot of battery as well.

Seen the rose gold in store, doesn't look pink to me, can't wait to get mine in
I checked it out.. it depends on the lighting 
laugh.gif

I went ahead and kept the space gray 

In Tucson, AZ the 6s+ is sold out everywhere, I think the people that got the regular 6 finally decided to upgrade to the bigger version

In Tucson, AZ the 6s+ is sold out everywhere, I think the people that got the regular 6 finally decided to upgrade to the bigger version
Nah they just make a ship load more of the regular 6s.. like last year the + are always more limited in what they ship

Anybody ever used one of those wraps on their phone? Dbrand/slick wraps?

I'm bout to make mine matte white I'll post whenever it's done

Anybody ever used one of those wraps on their phone? Dbrand/slick wraps?

I'm bout to make mine matte white I'll post whenever it's done

I got the matte white silicone case from Apple, pretty happy with it. plus if you don't like it you can always return it

i had a hardware malfunction and my mom dropped off my phone today when she got back from apple, i thought they were just going to fix it they gave me a brand new spanking iphone 6

can i trade this in for a 6s? maybe best buy will?

^same happened to me. My screen won't respond and get a white flash at the top of my screen on n off throughout the day. But Apple had to order me a phone cause they didn't have it in stock. So I'm stuck with a half working phone til I get a call [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom