Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Slowly getting used to the size difference and button the side (coming from a 5S) but I'm loving it so far. The camera is damn crisp
pimp.gif

Stupid question, but how do I access the Force Touch feature? *runs and hides*
press and hold

Slowly getting used to the size difference and button the side (coming from a 5S) but I'm loving it so far. The camera is damn crisp :pimp: .

Stupid question, but how do I access the Force Touch feature? *runs and hides*

Yeah, I keep going for the top to lock it.

Super fast though and the bigger screen is nice.

The only program that doesn't make you pay more than retail on these payment program is T-Mobile but they want your credit to be at 750+ I swear :smh:

The best thing for all of you would be to chill out and just wait a year. You don't want another bad iPhone. Wait until they clean the phone up

nah it's not really about credit score but how long you been with T Mobile

usually anybody who is a new customer has to put something down and after you're with them for a year you're good after that
I was new and didn't have to pay anything.

My cs bomb doe

Last edited:
For example, I'm pressing and holding the Messages icon and all it's doing is shaking.

What am I doing wrong here?

Press a little harder on the app icon when you try to it hold down. Think of it like a hard press not holding it down so long your going to make the apps start shaking for deletion..

You should see the screen get blurry and if you press alittle harder on the screen again you'll get a submenu with options to message the last few ppl you typed with.

Is this an ios9 thing to stop my music whenever I go post on IG or see a vid on my IG feed? Its annoying. I guess it stops my music when I took a photo while its live.

Btw Live photos are great guys, press a picture you just took in your camera roll and be amazed. :lol:

This is done on purpose. It's called B.I.O
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence

Once you upgrade that new software that's designed for a new phone your "old" phone will start having problems. Every year this happens.
Ive always had a theory on this...

It seemed like these older devices had some sort of software clock in them that automatically starts running at a quarter of the speed after a while 

The only program that doesn't make you pay more than retail on these payment program is T-Mobile but they want your credit to be at 750+ I swear
mean.gif

The best thing for all of you would be to chill out and just wait a year. You don't want another bad iPhone. Wait until they clean the phone up
This makes no sense.  All device payment plans are the same, 0% financing. 

yeah say your phone is $749

if you have to put 0 down they just split the 24 payments by $749

if you have to put $100 down they split the payments by $649

either you pay up front and cheaper monthly payments or no up front and higher monthly payments

... there's no interest on cell phones

Not really check apple forums people are selling mint phones u locked with Apple care plus for $500 or barely even over that

Dudes were selling 64gb 6+ for 475 shipped and cheaper

If it's a dude in the street and needs cash fast, it's not far fetched honestly
whoops forgot to change my post, meant 6+ not 6s+...  

Care to redirect me to apple forums, official apple forums or macrumors? Sorry, new to buying iphones online.  I was looking at 128 6+ models  from VZ, Tmo on swappa which are sold for as low as 570~.  clean IMEI, original owner/warranty sometimes, no replacement phone, near mint condition, extras, etc.
I hear ya though, if someone needs cash on hand immediately and is your friend or friend's friend then 400 for a 64 gb is not so outlandish.  Prices are diving fast for the 6.

There's deal on macrumors marketplace but you gotta have 300 posts and be a member for quite awhile before you can even see the marketplace :lol:

If I can move my freaking 16gb 6+ I wanna cop. 64 or 128gb from someone on it

The boy is makin that leap from Android to the IPhone 6cess. Anything I should know about?

The boy is makin that leap from Android to the IPhone 6cess. Anything I should know about?

I think when I set mine up that it gave various options - setup as new, restore from iTunes, restore from iCloud - and there was one more which I think was Android.

Don't know how it works but that might make the process easier.

The camera on my 6s+ is kinda noisy/grainy 
ohwell.gif
.  Especially in medium to low-light.   Maybe its because im used to my S6edge camera though.  My only gripe so far.

Other than that, joint is nice 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom