• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Seen the rose gold in store, doesn't look pink to me, can't wait to get mine in

I had posted on macrumors that I thought the rose gold looks about the shade of a brand new penny. Copper, pink, salmon, whatever you wanna call it...its a nice color.

Anybody know of a good clear case that is also fairly thin. Clear...none of this frosted nonsense.

Just got a 64 gb 6s+ yesterday, I've been with sprint for 10 years so they took $15 off the lease so I don't pay anything for the lease of the phone monthly. If you've been with sprint ask about the $15 for the loyalty rewards.
15 Loyalty service credit that applies to specific devices on a qualifying lease. Had to explain it to a customer yesterday because she got a refurbished device after filing a claim with Asurion. She felt like she should be dropped off of her lease agreement but I explained to her that the device is technically still being paid off, just that the refurb takes the place of the original. Soon as I looked at her bill and saw the 15 credit, I told her about it and she was mad happy. Apologized to me and all and thanked me. :lol:

I work for Apple, it was a crazy day today. 

If anyone has any questions regarding financing, etc I can probably help out.

if you can help, im currently on Verizon (no longer on contract). i want to upgrade but dont want to stay with Verizon. i stopped by an Apple store friday but it was packed. one of the employees at the door told me i could get them phone through them using Verizon as my carrier then just cancel my line with Verizon. is that possible? or would doing so lock me in with Verizon again? im looking to put the phone on a pre paid carrier, cricket or simple.

Why not just get an unlocked one through Apple? Then you can cancel your service with Verizon. You won't be locked into anything.

Why not just get an unlocked one through Apple? Then you can cancel your service with Verizon. You won't be locked into anything.

yes thats what im talking about. the guy said i couldnt just finance the phone though, they have to approve it through the carrier or some **** he said. he said then i can cancel Verizon once i have the phone and continue making the monthly payments through Apple. just wanted someone to shed light on that so i dont get duped.

The 9.0.1 update got buggy on my 6s+ so I just did a clean install and everything is working smoothly on the phone. No lags or anything.

yes thats what im talking about. the guy said i couldnt just finance the phone though, they have to approve it through the carrier or some **** he said. he said then i can cancel Verizon once i have the phone and continue making the monthly payments through Apple. just wanted someone to shed light on that so i dont get duped.

OK, I see. Well I think the tmobile version is unlocked so you could get that one.

Payed off my 6 plus so tempted to get the 6s plus but I need to save [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Just got a 64 gb 6s+ yesterday, I've been with sprint for 10 years so they took $15 off the lease so I don't pay anything for the lease of the phone monthly. If you've been with sprint ask about the $15 for the loyalty rewards.
15 Loyalty service credit that applies to specific devices on a qualifying lease. Had to explain it to a customer yesterday because she got a refurbished device after filing a claim with Asurion. She felt like she should be dropped off of her lease agreement but I explained to her that the device is technically still being paid off, just that the refurb takes the place of the original. Soon as I looked at her bill and saw the 15 credit, I told her about it and she was mad happy. Apologized to me and all and thanked me. :lol:

Mine qualified, lease per month was $11.07 for 22 months so I don't gotta pay anything essentially

I just got the 6S Saturday... decided to get the Glass screen protector

1- i dont feel like the screen protecter fits the 6S properly ... are the dimensions to the 6 and 6S the same?
2- there is already a small chip in the screen protector glass... like wtf  

get the tech 21 screen protector. they already make it for the 6s/6s+

Wait, Ive been with Sprint for a long time, why the hell am I paying $30 a month for a 6+ 128gb?

What can I call and say to Sprint?

If youre eligible for a $10 or $15 discount on the lease for being a long time customer. They offered it on my moms line for $10 off.

Last edited:
Wait, Ive been with Sprint for a long time, why the hell am I paying $30 a month for a 6+ 128gb?

Call and ask them if you're eligible to get the $15 loyalty. Let me know what they say.

Last edited:

Apparently one of the kiosk's at my local mall puts on screen protectors for only $10. Gonna check that after work, I for sure need one.

Noticed before that my Macbook Safari favorites/frequently visited sites appear on Safari on the phone - how do I prevent that? I don't want the two syncing.
my girl and i have a phone and ipad each ... and the **** syncs.. when i download an app.. the **** sync.... man i dont like that **** at all.. 
Yall gotta use separate Apple Ids.  If you are using the same account, its gonna sync.

@ShimmyHendrix  I seen your photos been coming out sus.. do you have Live Photos on by any chance? I've heard people saying it kills the low light photos 
mean.gif

Call and ask them if you're eligible to get the $15 loyalty. Let me know what they say.
This. Basically just ask, say you've heard about this from others, tell Customer Care to take into consideration your account history (hopefully it's in good standing) and if you fall under the specifics for the credit.

As of this morning the instagram app on my Iphone 6 has been crashing all day. Updated to the latest IOS thinking that may have been the problem. No luck since. Anyone else expereicing this? Any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom