• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
>D

1.)another way to pronounce "*****"
2.)a place
3.)anykind of person, not meant as a insult, similar to saying; dude, homie, and man
1.)i stubbed my thumb, and that *** was hurtin
2.)lets go toke some dank up in that ***
3.)damn ***, what you doin?

Last edited:

I work for Apple, it was a crazy day today. 

If anyone has any questions regarding financing, etc I can probably help out.
if you can help, im currently on Verizon (no longer on contract). i want to upgrade but dont want to stay with Verizon. i stopped by an Apple store friday but it was packed. one of the employees at the door told me i could get them phone through them using Verizon as my carrier then just cancel my line with Verizon. is that possible? or would doing so lock me in with Verizon again? im looking to put the phone on a pre paid carrier, cricket or simple.
you need to have a plan or start a new plan to use the Iphone Upgrade Program.  Yes, you can cancel that plan after a month and switch to whatever you want.

Someone sell me on the 6s plus

Will it fit in my slim straight denim? leaning towards just staying with the smaller screen..

Yall gotta use separate Apple Ids.  If you are using the same account, its gonna sync.

This is really the only fix? Can't see there not being a way to simply shut it off the feature of having it sync. Unless I just totally just turn off iCloud?

Edit - Got it. Just had to turn off Safari sync in Settings > iCloud

Last edited:
I have Verizon and got my 6 maybe 3 months ago. What are my options to getting a 6s besides buying it retail? Or is that my only option?

you need to have a plan or start a new plan to use the Iphone Upgrade Program.  Yes, you can cancel that plan after a month and switch to whatever you want.

yea i currently have a plan with Verizon. so me upgrading my phone wont affect my plan with Verizon correct? both my lines are out of contract so i want to get them phones through Apple then cancel Verizon and go pre paid. so id still have to wait a month to cancel my out of contract lines with Verizon?

Wallet cases are wack.. Had one on my s6 after a while it left this odd dark spot across where the card was.. It's cool if all you're carrying is a card or two but cash and anything else nah

This Band 12 is legit! I used to get no service in my work building. Now I'm getting 1-2 bars LTE. The upgrade was worth it

My girlfriends 5s cellular data hasnt been working right on the ios 9 update.. updated 9.0.1 and tried everything.. even restored it and no luck. Everytime you turn the cellular data on for individual apps it turns right back off. Is this happening with anyone else? I assume just wait for the next software update? Data worked fine on 8.4.1

I assume this is a bug only on the 5s?
My baby momma saying she is having the same issues. She said she's been trying to text me since 7 this morning but the messages aren't going through or some ish.. I I'd try to fix it for her but we aren't together and I don't really care to fix anything for her anymore ol  She's on a 6 btw.. I'm on a 6s and haven't had any issues texting her or anyone else
Who missed this gem?

My dude :rofl:

Unlimited data crew checking in :pimp:

also didn't think it needed to be said but low power mode on 100% is beast-mode for a reg day... I normally have 15% or less at the end of the day & I can have 45-50% easily going home after a lpm day

Last edited:
also didn't think it needed to be said but low power mode on 100% is beast-mode for a reg day... I normally have 15% or less at the end of the day & I can have 45-50% easily going home after a lpm day
whats low power mode like

Back
Top Bottom