Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For those coming from the 5s to the 6s+, how's the battery life? My 5s drained QUICK. Even from day 1.

For those coming from the 5s to the 6s+, how's the battery life? My 5s drained QUICK. Even from day 1.

I took mine off the charger at 100% yesterday around 2:30pm and its at 50% now. my 5s would barely last a day

I took mine off the charger at 100% yesterday around 2:30pm and its at 50% now. my 5s would barely last a day
Are you on your phone often? I can't lie, I am.

But it sounds like it'll do a great job holding up nonetheless.

I'm messing around on my phone on and off all day.
I've been pretty impressed with the battery life

Battery is meh on my 6s. Swear it seems like my 6 battery was way better. I was on 60% halfway thru my shift earlier at work & almost fully drained by the time I left. Not even a heavy user like that

I didn't think with a smaller battery that the 6S+ would last longer than my 6+, but it does. I swear Apple is the GOAT at fine tuning the OS to maximize battery life. I took my fully charged phone off the charger at 3:30 PM on Monday. That joint was at 51% at 6 PM today and I was on my phone heavy last night at work. Crazy.

so what's the verdict or is it too soon?

Is switching from 6 to 6s worth it this time? Also, how long does the battery last by comparison particularly with the 6S+?

Im def happy I switched, size of the 6 is nicer than the plus in my case and the camera is amazing.

Plus I got the 64gb so I been downloading apps and games like crazy. :lol:

Im def happy I switched, size of the 6 is nicer than the plus in my case and the camera is amazing.

Plus I got the 64gb so I been downloading apps and games like crazy. :lol:
Made a similar switch.. Was using big phones for the longest. Oneplus to the note 4 and 6+. After I got the S6 Edge I realized really enjoyed being able to hold my phone so easily :lol: bought a 6 and now 6s and no regrets

Last edited:
so what's the verdict or is it too soon?

Is switching from 6 to 6s worth it this time? Also, how long does the battery last by comparison particularly with the 6S+?

if you got the 6 from a financing/leasing program that allows to upgrade whenever you want, or your upgrade is up then yeah it's worth it

if you would pay full price out of the pocket then no I don't think it's not worth it

IMO

eh really torn.

gonna use my upgrade to go from 6 to 6s and then take advantage of an yearly upgrade program next year.

but i cant decide on what to get.

im happy with the space grey 6 but i dont want to get the same phone again, not crazy about the other colors and im not sure about the size of the plus.

anyone else make this decision? 

whats the return policy btw if i decide to try out the 6s plus?

eh really torn.

gonna use my upgrade to go from 6 to 6s and then take advantage of an yearly upgrade program next year.

but i cant decide on what to get.

im happy with the space grey 6 but i dont want to get the same phone again, not crazy about the other colors and im not sure about the size of the plus.

anyone else make this decision? 

6s+ or nothing at all.

the 6s is actually slightly bigger than the 6 if that helps.

youd probably have to atleast pay the restocking fee.

anyone in here got the Rose Gold?

i did check it out in store and in some angles it looked salmon, in others like a new penny. i wanna see it in natural light.

Last edited:
the 6s is actually slightly bigger than the 6 if that helps.

youd probably have to atleast pay the restocking fee.

anyone in here got the Rose Gold?

i did check it out in store and in some angles it looked salmon, in others like a new penny. i wanna see it in natural light.
i really wanted the rose gold.

i would have made the switch already if it werent so pink.

i havent seen it in person yet though.

as much as i try to convince myself it doesnt look that pink, it really does.

in store IMO it looked ALOT less pink than the photos i had seen prior.

still questionable but in some angles it didnt look bad. i wanna see it in a natural setting though.

It does look less pink in store but it still looks a bit too girly.

If you buy from the apple store return policy is 14 days.

Back
Top Bottom