Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I kept my Apple Music sub active. Love it, although it isn't perfect. I've discovered a grip of new music that I love though--much more than with Spotify.

Plus $15/month for 3 people to have unlimited access is a nice deal. To make it even sweeter, I just cop iTunes gift cards when they go on sale and pay with those.

Yeah, I have Spotify and haven't seen a reason to go to Apple Music, other than it not being integrated.

I might eventually do a free trial to compare the two when I try to do a search of albums.

Had Spotify for a minute and swapped to apple music after my trial. No real reason :lol: I guess I like their exclusives more

integration is just too smooth...especially when I'm bouncing b/t all my apple products. Spotify isn't bad though but I prefer Apple Music 

Someone sell me on the 6s plus

Will it fit in my slim straight denim? leaning towards just staying with the smaller screen..

i wear slim fit jeans and pants and it fits perfectly in my pocket, not at a slant. i accidentally dropped it of my pocket on concrete yesterday and didnt have a single scratch

I'm thinking about buying the 6s this weekend, but I have h2o as my carrier, I noticed that online they don't have any unlocked ones. My 4 & 5 are from AT&T, will I be safe if I get the AT&T one? Thanks :]

I'm thinking about buying the 6s this weekend, but I have h2o as my carrier, I noticed that online they don't have any unlocked ones. My 4 & 5 are from AT&T, will I be safe if I get the AT&T one? Thanks :]

Yes the AT&T phone will work on H20. Also the Apple store sells unlocked ones

will a Verizon phone work under any pre paid carrier? or is my only option getting it through Apple?

i dont have a major credit card which i was told i needed in order to finance through apple under verizon.

verizon themselves is offering me the phone for $40 right now but i dont wanna continue paying these hefty phone bills.

Thanks. I checked online and I didn't see any unlocked option on there but will hopefully buy one this weekend, my iPhone 5 battery is trash now

Last edited:
will a Verizon phone work under any pre paid carrier? or is my only option getting it through Apple?

i dont have a major credit card which i was told i needed in order to finance through apple under verizon.

verizon themselves is offering me the phone for $40 right now but i dont wanna continue paying these hefty phone bills.
best bet is to go unlocked, it will work with any company but verizon will work with a company whos name i forget, at&t will work with h2o (which i have) tmobile works with simple mobile (my parents have) 

Exact same case I have

Still adjusting to the 6 plus size tho, reaching to the top is a struggle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom