Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Upgraded from Nexus 4 to 6S yesterday. Don't know what I waited so long for. Loving this thing so far.
damn a nexus 4 ? thats like jumping from an iphone 4 to a 6s...everyone is going to love the change
laugh.gif
I'll be coming from a sg4 
nerd.gif

iphone 6s acquired, along with a tech21 case and tech armor screen protectors on the way 

:]

Last edited:
Anyone getting any credit or free stuff from T-Mobile over this? I know if people are my mom will take full advantage :lok

Anyone getting any credit or free stuff from T-Mobile over this? I know if people are my mom will take full advantage :lok

Free stuff because of what?  The data breach?  

Lol yes

Why would T-Mobile give credits or anything else for an issue that they didn't create?  Experian got hacked.  TMO had nothing to do with it.  
Yeah :lol: if y'all think calling Tmobile or going to the store to get anything free out of Tmobile you're sadly mistaken. thats a fumble on Experian

Struck out, tried hitting up Best Buy for the 6s Plus that way I could have gotten the gift card and used it towards two games my kids want that way everyone wins, but they didn't have space gray, they only had rose gold, sorry, I already had a white iPhone and I refuse to settle for another one.

try to update to 9.0.2 now my phone is stuck in recovery mode

the home button/power button combo isn't working just goes right back to the connect to iTunes screen

:stoneface:

I'm probably way late but maybe I can help someone...Dropbox works seamlessly to transfer videos TO your phone (camera roll). I shot a bunch of video on my Nikon camera but couldn't get it onto the phone...uploaded all the files to Dropbox and was able to download them to my phone (camera roll) to use in iMovie

I'm probably way late but maybe I can help someone...Dropbox works seamlessly to transfer videos TO your phone (camera roll). I shot a bunch of video on my Nikon camera but couldn't get it onto the phone...uploaded all the files to Dropbox and was able to download them to my phone (camera roll) to use in iMovie

Why not just use the wireless adapter?

ok so i ended up switching to sprint. paying almost the same i was paying at Verizon but i now have an iPhone 6s+ Space Gray (was sold out and should arrive friday) and my mom got a Samsung 6 Edge and they gave her an option of a free tablet, she chose an iPad Air. we walked out paying nothing. when my phone arrives and i pick it up im trading in my iPhone 5 32GB. with the credit ima get a JBL Flip blutooth speaker, case and screen protector. im satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom