• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anybody buy a screen protector also?

Had one of those kiosks at my local mall put one on (scratch proof, not shatter) for $10. Fine by me, I'm pretty careful with my phones.

Anyone have tips to maximize storage space as much as possible, as well as battery? 64GB 6S, I'm at 50GB, and the battery has been legit. I know it's plenty and early in usage, but I have that fear many people share that it's going to eat space and drain way quicker than expected :lol: .

Last edited:
My phone keeps pushing me to update to iOS 9.0.2

I get messages at least 3 times a day. Its never happened before so how can I turn this off?

I feel like a screen protector is od, but i probably wont be saying that after i drop my ishh 
laugh.gif

ios9 is trash. rearranging the way the music app works makes it difficult to navigate in the car.
double tapping the home button to swipe through pages with lag issues is wack.
not fixing the sound issue is wack.

theres some other things i could complain about but i don't remember them right now. :rolleyes

in summary, ios 9

Yeah its really bad.

Yesterday my phone went black and had to rset it

Apps always lag and freeze.

They needa update asap

hmm only been looking into getting an iphone til the end of december for apple pay discover IT card 20% cash back. best buy is offering a promotion where I can get a 64 GB iphone 6S plus for $150 after trading in my HTC M9. How does that deal sound and also what would a realistic resell price that I could sell it for on craigslist in January? I would hope around $500ish if i kept it flawless?

Last edited:
ios9 is trash. rearranging the way the music app works makes it difficult to navigate in the car.
double tapping the home button to swipe through pages with lag issues is wack.
not fixing the sound issue is wack.

theres some other things i could complain about but i don't remember them right now. :rolleyes

in summary, ios 9

I only had an issue where my screen locked up and wouldn't respond to my touches so I had to reset...but besides that it's been smooth as hell.

anybody else getting this slight error where theres a vm counter over your message area so you cant read what your typing?
My mom was getting this on her iPhone the other day. She had to power it off. Not sure if it came back or not and also seen this on IG too.

I get the same thing...happens not so often idk

Anyone's texts turning green randomly via iMessage and not showing delivered when blue

My crap has been doing this last 2 days. It's def someone thing with the software. Never had it happen before

Anyone's texts turning green randomly via iMessage and not showing delivered when blue

My crap has been doing this last 2 days. It's def someone thing with the software. Never had it happen before

Same here...but I'm also having issues with my screen not responding and going black on me and any browser that I use crashes after a few minutes...need to do fresh install to see if that will help

for those who went from a 6 to a 6s+ how are you liking the switch thus far?

still debating on it...

for those who went from a 6 to a 6s+ how are you liking the switch thus far?

still debating on it...

I went from a plus to a 6s and I love the switch. The plus felt natural after a few days but it was just too big. It was great for videos, IG, going on Safari but the 6S fits so much nicer in my hands as in my pockets. Dont regret sizing down at all.

anyone else have this problem? i'm on verizon and my lte and iMessage has been iffy. new 6s. iMessage keeps sending texts as ordinary text messages and lte is trash. iMessage works just fine on my macbook n iPad fwiw.

found this thread seems like a common issue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom