• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Update:
Iphone 6 JB worked. Cydia is up and running. HiddenConvo's is kinda working :lol: leaves a blank line that moves up and down when some one hidden texts but it will do for now.

Got to get at tetherme and youtube++ next

All i did was restore my phone after it was bricked and re-jailbreak and it worked. It took awhile but wouldn't say it was hard. But 30mins to restore then 20 or so to JB it just took a while

Anyone have an idea what's the total price the applec store charges to replace an iphone 6 broken screen.. no apple care thanks

I'm using perfect web browser.... It has a built in ad blocker and a download manager

Last edited:
what is a reasonable price to sell a sprint 6s plus 64 GB or 128 GB for sealed in box? I am going to use my sprint upgrade with the iphone trade in deal they have but I don't need the 6s plus. Just going to sell it. I have no idea what they should go for though haha. If i can "help" you if you need a 6s plus and don't have an upgrade feel free to pm me also

Last edited:
Sup guys. Wondering if someone can help me out. My girl got a new iPhone 6s. She restored on iTunes and got it all up and running but the cellular network doesn't work on the new phone and still works on the old phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sup guys. Wondering if someone can help me out. My girl got a new iPhone 6s. She restored on iTunes and got it all up and running but the cellular network doesn't work on the new phone and still works on the old phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

Switch the sim card. Or if the phone was ordered online, call or go online to get the sim activated.
]

Last edited:
Just tried out 3D Touch in Safari and my mind is blown. I didn't use 3D Touch very much before but now I'll use it all the time, very useful to be able to preview links

^^ been tryna find ways to
incorporate it. I've yet to get my 6s+ :rolleyes but I've been slowly getting used to force touch on my MBP and it's pretty awesome. I feel like it will be more useful on the phone though

^^ been tryna find ways to
incorporate it. I've yet to get my 6s+ :rolleyes but I've been slowly getting used to force touch on my MBP and it's pretty awesome. I feel like it will be more useful on the phone though

In the same boat still waiting for my 6s+. Verizon dropped the ball not having it in any store on release date. :smh: :smh:

i have a few questions guys.

wasnt there supposed to be a feature on the 6s+ where you hold the left side of the screen and it brings up the multitask similar to double tapping the home button? cant seem to get it to work.

also why sometimes the volume of the music drops significantly? i either have to skip the track, unplug my headphones or restart the app.. that **** is hella annoying.

also how do I stop my iPad Mini from receiving my texts messages and phone calls. that bothers me. :smh:

It's there, you just press down around where the screen starts to curve then slide your finger up or slightly inward to get the multitasking up.

Once you get the hang of it you can almost do it instantly without thinking or pressing first then sliding.

anyone know how to unlink my ipad from my phone? i keep getting my texts and calls to my ipad.

also why does the sound quality drop significantly on the iphone at times?

Back
Top Bottom