Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
5S running 9.0.2 and jailbroken 
pimp.gif

Apple related, did anyone watch 'Steve Jobs'?, I just came from watching it, it was pretty intense but more informational than anything

just got the 6s plus. def noticeably bigger and heavier than the 6. bigger obviously but the weight I'm gonna have to get used to.

anyway I'm here to ask if anyone upgraded to 9.0.2 on their S because I did so on my 6 and it lagged like crazy and I'm not sure if it did it as much on 9.0

just got the 6s plus. def noticeably bigger and heavier than the 6. bigger obviously but the weight I'm gonna have to get used to.

anyway I'm here to ask if anyone upgraded to 9.0.2 on their S because I did so on my 6 and it lagged like crazy and I'm not sure if it did it as much on 9.0
i did, it runs smoothly for me, no complains from me

Instagram++, YouTube++, tetherme, mikoto, localiapstore and minimal host blocker

Last edited:
Man I miss jailbreaking my iPhones. But it always seemed to slow down my phone or crash every once n while. Got tired of it.Haven't jailbrokephone since my 5...

Tried jailbreaking, but Cydia never showed up on my home screen. Anyone have any idea why?
Whenever I jailbreak I create a brand new backup.. Then I just do a clean restore of 9.0.2 ..jailbreaks always go smooth when you do it this way. After you jb just restore from that recent backup and you good.

Last edited:
Which web browser you guys using on your phones? I've only tried Safari and Chrome and so far Chrome is just slightly better for me 

Back
Top Bottom