Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For anyone else that ordered from T-Mobile, these are the dates I found out for the gold iphone 5s shipping:

16gb gold - Oct 9
32gb gold - Oct 16
64gb gold - no estimate

So I basically waited a month for a phone. :smh:
Never, in my life, have I thought that this will ever happen to me.

-Drew

In South Florida all the Tmobile stores I called were out of all colors of the 16gb 5S since release day. If they had any it was the space grey 32gb. Finally found a store that got a shipment in Tuesday of the 16gb space grey and was able to get it that afternoon. So far so good.

Last edited:
Complain enough and they will give you a free m cell. My girl got one that way.

Whats a m cell?
Multi cell. It's a box that hooks up through your internet connection that gives you better cell phone reception.

those are hit or miss

my friend is on garbage sprint and he would never get service in his area around his house. bought one of those and guess what, he still drops calls like crazy :lol:

hes on the 5, was the on the 4. same thing, different toilet

Anyone's iMessage acting like crap? Geez I can't message any other iPhones without me having to send as text

Complain enough and they will give you a free m cell. My girl got one that way.

Whats a m cell?
Multi cell. It's a box that hooks up through your internet connection that gives you better cell phone reception.

those are hit or miss

my friend is on garbage sprint and he would never get service in his area around his house. bought one of those and guess what, he still drops calls like crazy :lol:

hes on the 5, was the on the 4. same thing, different toilet
My wife drops calls all the time too... Gets annoying.

Anyone's iMessage acting like crap? Geez I can't message any other iPhones without me having to send as text
have you activated it on your phone? You have to set it up after the update...

What is he best way to transfer data from an old phone to a new phone? I backed up my old data on icloud but when I tried to set up my new iphone it didn't list it as a backup that was available.

:smh:, easy process is becoming frustrating.

Can't switch SIM card either, because the 4s SIM is bigger than the 5s SIM, :smh:

I always do both iCloud and computer back up just incase the other doesn't work

few questions for u guys...
im still getting used to this iphone, so bare with.
1st, i just updated to iOS7 (iphone 5) when the update completed, in the app store it had a few recommened apps for the new software. i hit the "do it later" option by mistake....is there a way to get them back?
2nd, do any of you use swype? if so, wat app?
thanks

Last edited:
are there any noticeable differences between the 5S and the 5c?

also, is there any thing that's special about the gold one?

i'm not an apple guy... just curious.

Never thought Id be saying this but Ill be joining team #ios. I have a 5s coming in the mail Monday along with my wifes 5c. Kinda excited and scurred at the same time. Anyone have any tips for an android user transitioning to ios?

Am I the only person who hates that fact that Youtube don't work when the iPhone goes into sleep mode?

Am I the only person who hates that fact that Youtube don't work when the iPhone goes into sleep mode?

You mean you just want to hear the audio from youtube?? If so just hit home button twice and hit play from the screen. it will keep playing audio even after u hit sleep.

Back
Top Bottom