• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iTunes question

How do you add converted video into the library? i kept adding but nothing is showing up on "Movies" or "TV shows"

P.S I hate the new look, feels like you cant find anything SMH

iTunes question

How do you add converted video into the library? i kept adding but nothing is showing up on "Movies" or "TV shows"

Just use vlc

You add vids through itunes apps tab

Still waiting on my 16gb gold from Tmobile ordered the day after Saturday morning... Site still shows back ordered no estimated delivery

I hate transferring data, hate the cloud, I lose all my contacts due to them being on my Exchange account and not on my SIM :stoneface:

Hard to believe that going from phone to phone was easier 5-6 years ago than it is now.

Also, seems like reception on the 5s is piss poor. Not having service where my 4s used to grab a signal.

This process has been beyond frustrating.

/\ Learn the power of the Cloud my friend. I barely use Itunes to put anything on my iPhone anymore.

If you turn on the Cloud and click on Contacts (as well as Reminders, Notes, Apps) then you shouldn't have a problem having your new phone syncing those things automatically to it.

iTunes question

Just use vlc

You add vids through itunes apps tab
what's the best paid media player app?

I have avplayer and nplayer on my wish list.

vlc isn't good enough for me.

Last edited:
few questions for u guys...
im still getting used to this iphone, so bare with.
1st, i just updated to iOS7 (iphone 5) when the update completed, in the app store it had a few recommened apps for the new software. i hit the "do it later" option by mistake....is there a way to get them back?
2nd, do any of you use swype? if so, wat app?
thanks
anyone?

I'm sure someone has said it before but you need to look into the in-store pickup option if you're dyin' for it.

Your Apple store will get shipments daily, sometimes with phones and sometimes without them. Much later in the day they will update their inventory NOT in the morning (as I'm told). So if you go to apple.com and try in-store pickup later at night it may become available. Then you can add it late and checkout.

I just did this process today and it worked for me. Hope this may help some of you still lookin'.

How long will it take for sellers to start getting ahold of the OEM gold housing. I want to do a conversion on my white 5 but ebay only has the third party gold housing. I gather it will take some time since most people still haven't gotten their preorders, but what's a realistic timeframe.

checked the online apple store last night, and they had the phone i wanted available for personal pickup at my local mall (32GB Gold for Sprint). i was :wow: :smokin when i saw that after someone in this thread mentioned to check it late at night. copped and went this morning to scoop it up. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i was surprised to see people lined up still outside the apple store before they opened, though. i encourage anyone still waiting to try this route if you haven't already ordered yours elsewhere.

it's too bad i had to buy a $50 gift card at sprint to get on the waitlist. :rolleyes :stoneface: i couldn't wait anymore, though, since i found out i can just pick it up today (and the wait at sprint was 8 weeks :x). and my girl's phone broke, so it worked out okay with me giving her my old iphone 5. now i just have to get rid of this gift card. :lol:

champagne papi. 8)

Last edited:
checked the online apple store last night, and they had the phone i wanted available for personal pickup at my local mall (32GB Gold for Sprint). i was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
when i saw that after someone in this thread mentioned to check it late at night. copped and went this morning to scoop it up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

checked the online apple store last night, and they had the phone i wanted available for personal pickup at my local mall (32GB Gold for Sprint). i was :wow: :smokin when i saw that after someone in this thread mentioned to check it late at night. copped and went this morning to scoop it up. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:wink:

I just checked and thers a 32gb gold near me but its for sprint.. I have at&t, anyway I can cop just the phone :nerd:

Ready for the upgrade now. My 4s battery dies In like 3 hours with limited use and the home button needs to be mashed for it to work lol

Last edited:
My 4 is soooo frustrating.

FB takes forever to load and you need the power of Thor to press the home button.

I just want my 16gb gold one already....

HURRY UP APPLE!!!!!

got my phone today cant seem to figure out how this touch id or whatever works but oh well didnt care about it anyway

i ordered it the morning of sept 18 not at midnight around 8am before the expected shipping was just "october"

My 32 gb gold just shipped from t-mobile. Says the estimated delivery date is the 15th. FINALLY. :nthat:

-Drew

hey I got a 32gb black joint on hold but i'm torn between trading in my 4s (cracked) or keeping it as a backup. Do any of you find it worthwhile to keep?

Back
Top Bottom