Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
that 7+ looks so sexy... sucks that im on the "S" cycle. 
mean.gif

@beezygotsole what's do you need for the direct tv x Att unlimited? Other than the obvious of having both services.

Like seriously is there much of a difference between 6s + and 7 + im really leaning the other way....

There are differences, and they've been laid out by many people / places.

I think it's more of a personal decision on if you want to upgrade.

If you want the new phone cause it's new, there's nothing wrong in that. Just get the damb thing.

If you don't wan the new phone or think it isn't worth it, then skip on it.

Like seriously is there much of a difference between 6s + and 7 + im really leaning the other way....

There are differences, and they've been laid out by many people / places.

I think it's more of a personal decision on if you want to upgrade.

If you want the new phone cause it's new, there's nothing wrong in that. Just get the damb thing.

If you don't wan the new phone or think it isn't worth it, then skip on it.

I get what your saying but are there MAJOR differences or is it Little to not much?!

It is? I thought the dimensions were the exact same

I saw the reason the old cases won't fit is due to the camera location which is slightly difference from the 6/6S
Yup your right, lol they are putting 7.1mm like its thinner or something . Guess they are saving thinner for next year.
@beezygotsole what's do you need for the direct tv x Att unlimited? Other than the obvious of having both services.
Thats it. As long as your billing address matches on both you are good.

I changed the plan online

Last edited:
I get what your saying but are there MAJOR differences or is it Little to not much?!
Major difference

-Dual Camera

-Haptic Feedback / No physical home button

-Waterproof

- 40% faster than the 6s

-Stereo Speakers (speakers on top and bottom)

- No headphone jack

Last edited:
Was set to get 7+ 128 between 9/27 - 10/10 that jackass at the store messed up our color I only noticed it yesterday so I had to call them. They canceled the order and redid it.. Now the wait is 10/10 - 10/24 :stoneface: :stoneface:

I haven't used a screen protector on my phone since the iPhone 4S.

I hate them now. I'll never go back. :lol:

Yeah I used to use them too, but they just take so much away from the screen.

I agree.

It's like getting a 4K TV and putting a thick plastic over it that blurs the HD you paid for.

Plus how it gets worse over time with your finger oils getting to the other side of the protector. Eh, not for me.

Should've just cancelled.. they'll have stock in most places by then for sure.

I will never pre-order again. I thought that would help. It just made it worse. I walked in the Sunday after release for the 6 and copped. Should've did the same thing.

Any jet black buyers have buyer's remorse with the reviews coming out that it scratches really easily?
I opted not to get the Jet Black on preorder cause release day wasn't available even though I was on time when the preorders opened up.  I'm still gonna camp for the Jet Black this Friday though

Every reviewer has said they like the matte black better and cause it doesn't show scratches easily

But what's funny is that's it's the most in-demand and backordered

I just love the look of it...still gon cop

I agree.

It's like getting a 4K TV and putting a thick plastic over it that blurs the HD you paid for.

Plus how it gets worse over time with your finger oils getting to the other side of the protector. Eh, not for me.

The glass protector is a major upgrade from what you all are probably used to. I recommend it actually.

Should've just cancelled.. they'll have stock in most places by then for sure.

I will never pre-order again. I thought that would help. It just made it worse. I walked in the Sunday after release for the 6 and copped. Should've did the same thing.

FYI, to all the dudes who pre ordered-

If you pre ordered and your delivery date is anything past a week within release date, you're getting finessed.

These phones will be constantly restocked through the week after release, and as long as you just put in some effort you'll get it much sooner.

Back
Top Bottom