Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I pre-ordered a AT&T matte black iPhone 7 through apple.com before I knew about the $650 trade in value for an iPhone 6. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to walk into an AT&T store with the 7 I got from Apple.com and trade my 6 for the bill credits?

Thanks in advance.

Guess I downloaded io10 before the rush because it took about 4 mins to d/l and about 10 - 15 mins to install. 

I pre-ordered a AT&T matte black iPhone 7 through apple.com before I knew about the $650 trade in value for an iPhone 6. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to walk into an AT&T store with the 7 I got from Apple.com and trade my 6 for the bill credits?

Thanks in advance.

did you order through iphone upgrade or att next? you only get the credits if you do the next program and yeah you can go instore and do the trade in. been through this with like 3 csr

Anyone pre order in store? Heard if you did, you'll get your phone on release day, even JET BLACK color.

Source, sprint rep who helped me out over the weekend. I didnt order the jet black color, I ordered the regular black. I asked him when can I expect, he said the day of the release.

Sprint sent out an email to them saying most in store orders will be fulfilled.
Thats cause no one is with Sprint

:rofl:

Thanks in advance.

did you order through iphone upgrade or att next? you only get the credits if you do the next program and yeah you can go instore and do the trade in. been through this with like 3 csr

Yea I ordered it using AT&T Next. Good looks!! Will be trading in my 6

COMEDYYYY

I call my store I pre ordered with to check to make sure I ordered the right phone and that we're all good.

Dude says "yeah, 7 Plus, matte black, 128 gigs, you're good. Friday." I was like coo. I thanks him and hung up.

So then he calls me back.

"Hey man, I looked more at your order, it's actually pushed back til October.. so idk if you want to wait.. or if we get your phone in stock that day, cause we'll have a couple of extra phones, I'll hold it so you can come pick it up."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet again, Pre Orders do not pay off. Lovely. I had him cancel that **** and that I'd just either cop on release day if they have it or wait a day or two and cop when I found one.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks in advance.

Yea I ordered it using AT&T Next. Good looks!! Will be trading in my 6

I'm on the 18 month Next plan, my upgrade is in April :frown:

Talked to Verizon . They said if I find mine 7+ in store before I receive my preorder scheduled for next week I can just cancel and pickup from store.

I can already see in store employees giving me some issues though

Damn..iOS 10 got released for the 5 and 5c :x didn't think they'd still support those 32bit things.

Last edited:
Damn..iOS 10 got released for the 5 and 5c
sick.gif
didn't think they'd still support those 32bit things.
if i were on a 5 or 5c, i wouldnt updaye to ios 10, all thought your device is able to run it, after a while itll just make your device slower and slower, being on an old phone its best to be on the ios that came out with the phone

iOS 10 is dope. Only thing is I wish it would group the notifications by app. Still kind of cluttered and defeats the purpose. Unless i am doing it wrong :nerd:

you might want to hold off on downloading iOS 10

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/09/apple-faulty-ios-10-update

View media item 2165408
Less than a week after unveiling the iPhone 7 to the masses, Apple is introducing major headaches into the lives of iPhone and iPad users. The latest iOS update, iOS 10, is apparently bricking some people's phones and tablets, forcing them to reset their device. There have also been issues with iTunes reported on Apple and PC devices, according to 9to5Mac. People have also reported exceptionally long wait times for the update to install.

iOS 10 update temporarily bricked my iPhone 6s Plus ... so yeah, I'd hold off on that. pic.twitter.com/qPFU1bpqZs
— Marques Brownlee (@MKBHD) September 13, 2016

People are warning others about the update pandemonium on Twitter, and venting about the trouble that the update has caused them (let's just say people are pretty dang vexed):

All you need to upgrade to iOS 10 today is a few of hours of free time, a Mac with latest OSX/iTunes installed, and a pillow to scream in [emoji]128076[/emoji]
— DHH (@dhh) September 13, 2016

Checking into reports that iOS 10 update rendering some phones unusable. So you might want to hold off if you haven't updated.
— Ina Fried (@inafried) September 13, 2016

Do NOT update to iOS 10, it will probably brick your phone. Already happened to 5 people I know, including myself. pic.twitter.com/RlsVFWjquG
— Michael Farrell (@mikefarrell) September 13, 2016

iOS 10 completely bricked my iPhone 6S, requiring a wipe and restore to iOS 9.
— Brianna Wu (@Spacekatgal) September 13, 2016

Apple released a statement acknowledging that there had been "a brief issue" with the software update, but said everything should be fine now.

Statement from Apple on iOS 10 update issues: pic.twitter.com/tGjL9hLWL0
— Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) September 13, 2016

Either way, it's probably best to make sure your device is backed up before you make the jump.

Back
Top Bottom