Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Should've just cancelled.. they'll have stock in most places by then for sure.

I will never pre-order again. I thought that would help. It just made it worse. I walked in the Sunday after release for the 6 and copped. Should've did the same thing.
They won't charge you til it ships so you can go and try and get one by release day or a week after. Just cancel there I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do that

Last edited:
FYI, to all the dudes who pre ordered-

If you pre ordered and your delivery date is anything past a week within release date, you're getting finessed.

These phones will be constantly restocked through the week after release, and as long as you just put in some effort you'll get it much sooner.
I feel like im getting fleeced as my order doesn't ship until mid October. But I did the T-Mobile trade in thing where you get the 7plus for $120 when you trade in your 6 plus.

I opted not to get the Jet Black on preorder cause release day wasn't available even though I was on time when the preorders opened up.  I'm still gonna camp for the Jet Black this Friday though

Every reviewer has said they like the matte black better and cause it doesn't show scratches easily

But what's funny is that's it's the most in-demand and backordered

I just love the look of it...still gon cop

Same here. I feel like people are psyching themselves out of liking the jet black but once it's out in the real world it will be the unicorn of iPhones. It reminds me of when the iPhone 4 first came out in white after the iPhone 4 had been out for about 6 months. People were rolling their eyes at it and kept mentioning discoloration but it was impossible to get a hold of once it finally released and everyone was showing it off

I am however thinking about copping a simple silicon case from Apple for when I'm at work :wow:

Last edited:

I opted not to get the Jet Black on preorder cause release day wasn't available even though I was on time when the preorders opened up.  I'm still gonna camp for the Jet Black this Friday though

Every reviewer has said they like the matte black better and cause it doesn't show scratches easily

I'm worried about day 1 numbers. I refuse to camp if they have less than 30 jet blacks on hand. My boy was telling me 2 big malls in the area only had 1 gold 6+ last year on day one.

FYI, to all the dudes who pre ordered-

If you pre ordered and your delivery date is anything past a week within release date, you're getting finessed.

These phones will be constantly restocked through the week after release, and as long as you just put in some effort you'll get it much sooner.
I feel like im getting fleeced as my order doesn't ship until mid October. But I did the T-Mobile trade in thing where you get the 7plus for $120 when you trade in your 6 plus.
What I did..you should be able to do it in stores Friday as well tho.

I'm worried about day 1 numbers. I refuse to camp if they have less than 30 jet blacks on hand. My boy was telling me 2 big malls in the area only had 1 gold 6+ last year on day one.
Yea, I was worried about that too.  For that reason I'm campin for the Apple Store early instead of any carrier stores cause they'll probably have the most jet blacks on hand.  

Yea, I was worried about that too.  For that reason I'm campin for the Apple Store early instead of any carrier stores cause they'll probably have the most jet blacks on hand.  
My boy was at the Apple Store lol. When Gold was the hot color the Apple Stores only had 1 in stock on Day 1, that's some bs.

lol man thats terrible... what city was he in?
This was in VA Tysons Mall (busiest mall in the DMV area) and Reston Town Center. Imma stop by Clarendon on Thursday after work to figure out the numbers and see if anyone is camping.

Last edited:
Y'all need to get on that Spigen Rugged Armour case :pimp:
Pulled the trigger on this case. Thanks
Amazon product ASIN B01GIWGAAC
This case came in today. Have this on my 6 plus and it does the job well.

Amazon product ASIN B01GIWH6H8

I like Spigen cases and I had this one

Amazon product ASIN B010MVRGMQ
on my 6+. It was a tough lasting case but that plastic thing around the edges got all scratched up and because of that, the case looked unappealing.

Again, it was a great case but you might want to think about that if you decide to purchase that case.

I agree.

It's like getting a 4K TV and putting a thick plastic over it that blurs the HD you paid for.

Plus how it gets worse over time with your finger oils getting to the other side of the protector. Eh, not for me.

You've never had a good one. Lol

Get a tempered glass screen protector. Some of them are more smudge resistant than the manufacturer glass. You litterally have no idea it's there

I agree.

It's like getting a 4K TV and putting a thick plastic over it that blurs the HD you paid for.

Plus how it gets worse over time with your finger oils getting to the other side of the protector. Eh, not for me.

You've never had a good one. Lol

Get a tempered glass screen protector. Some of them are more smudge resistant than the manufacturer glass. You litterally have no idea it's there

I think I know what you mean- the really clear ones that I've seen.

But I can still see the protector protruding off the screen if I have no case on. If I had a case then I'd consider it. It would hide it better.

My OCD thanks me. :lol:

Anyone pre order in store? Heard if you did, you'll get your phone on release day, even JET BLACK color.

Source, sprint rep who helped me out over the weekend. I didnt order the jet black color, I ordered the regular black. I asked him when can I expect, he said the day of the release.

Sprint sent out an email to them saying most in store orders will be fulfilled.

Anyone pre order in store? Heard if you did, you'll get your phone on release day, even JET BLACK color.

Source, sprint rep who helped me out over the weekend. I didnt order the jet black color, I ordered the regular black. I asked him when can I expect, he said the day of the release.

Sprint sent out an email to them saying most in store orders will be fulfilled.
Thats cause no one is with Sprint

^ :rofl:

It makes sense though, the stores will just order enough stock for their pre orders and maybe a couple of extras for those in line.

That's actually what I'm trying this time around. It's not tied to my account, my store called me and asked if I wanted to have them order me one and I said yes. I'm talking to them today to verify all is good.

If they don't get it in or something happens, no fault no harm I just go wait in line or wait a day or two. I don't have to wait the month wait time like those who pre ordered online.

Back
Top Bottom