Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got that confirm email from Best Buy stating phone will be ready tomorrow :smokin

giphy.gif

And apparently for some reason they refunded me in the AM the tax amount then charged me again in the afternoon after I got the email. Guess they were doing that in case my phone got delayed.

I think imma chill until more is in stock to get one for myself.. I'm still on the fence mainly because I really don't think it's worth giving up my JB for :frown: but I want it :smh:

Also UPS doesn't deliver to my address til around 3-4pm

Going to the AT&T Store to cop a jet black in the morning. Got a homegirl that works there. AT&T Also has wireless beats for half price. I didnt even know I was eliglbe to get AT&T I been stuck with trash T-Mobile for a min :smh:  I used to have a 700 deposit with them. Now i just put down 30% of the phone and I get a $640 bill credit when I trade in my IPhone 6S.

I thought no stores had Jet black? :nerd:

anyone in LA planning on hitting an actual store tomorrow? Is it still true that most stores have little to no stock of 7+?

if you plan on hitting the store tomorrow you already lost lol
when the 6 drop I had no problem going to the store and getting it..I realize  the stock is lower for the release but just curious if that macrumor was true..

Last edited:
Smh at this T-Mobile iOS10 situation.

Dont update your phone yet if you are on T-Mobile. It keeps messing up the service and you have to keep restarting your phone to get service back.

I'm looking at the back of my SE (I have only had it for 6 months btw ) , if I get Jet Black it is a must I put a wrap on it to prevent scratches.

Which defeats the purpose of the jet black smh.

If my SE looks like this I know the Jet Black will look horrible, I think matte black will look bad too but not as bad at the jet black.
When was the last time you looked at the back of your phone? That whole Jet Black Finish is trash, multi-billion not able to make a quality product. 

The next camera will be even better
and they will bring back the analog port 
laugh.gif

Going to the AT&T Store to cop a jet black in the morning. Got a homegirl that works there. AT&T Also has wireless beats for half price. I didnt even know I was eliglbe to get AT&T I been stuck with trash T-Mobile for a min 
mean.gif
 I used to have a 700 deposit with them. Now i just put down 30% of the phone and I get a $640 bill credit when I trade in my IPhone 6S.
Whats the price and requirements for the Beats deal? 

if you plan on hitting the store tomorrow you already lost lol
royals_relishpants.gif

nyc757 nyc757 I just said I'm looking at the back of my SE lol so I looked a few hours ago. I'm team raw so I will see the back of my phone all the time The scratches aren't as noticeable on the metal back. Scratches will be extremely noticeable on a shiny black finish. I have deep scratches on my SE too. I'll put on a glossy skin on the back of the jet black .

Going to the AT&T Store to cop a jet black in the morning. Got a homegirl that works there. AT&T Also has wireless beats for half price. I didnt even know I was eliglbe to get AT&T I been stuck with trash T-Mobile for a min :smh:  I used to have a 700 deposit with them. Now i just put down 30% of the phone and I get a $640 bill credit when I trade in my IPhone 6S.

Are the wireless beats half off for anybody or u gotta be eligible?

Back
Top Bottom