Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Are you talking about it getting scratched up?

Because the jet black is dope. Have you seen it in person?
I was commenting on the fact that phone is prone to be scratched very easy. Which is a flaw in the design, why even release the option if the consumer cant enjoy it without covering it with saran wrap. 

I have seen it in person, not sure I wouldnt call it " dope" but thats me. Al can be polished to a mirror finish in various ways they chose a cheap route for obvious reasons. 

Y'all some cry babies, "gotta wait a day to get my phone", "they didn't have any phones". Just be patient, they'll come.

How long does it typically take for the restocks? I usually wait until Novemeber or December to go get a new phone so that I don't have to deal with the disappointment of, say, only three phones being available at a given store during the initial release. I've got sprint if that matters.

You should be good by November. I remember rushing for a 128gig 6+ 2 years ago and that **** was a hella dud....

I waited this time. Will cop that 256 at my leisure sometime around November/ December. Hopefully I can get some sort of deal.

Just email confirmation my silver 7+ should be here by Monday. 

I had the jet black iPhone some years ago, raw. Minor scratches. 

If you gonna wait till december, you might as well wait till the next phone 
tongue.gif

So I got mines..Black 7 in 128GB, I'm happy 

Went to various places (Apple Store/AT&T Stores, even a T-Mobile Store just to check) yesterday to get the scoop on what everybody was getting. Nobody had any Pluses.  Not Apple or any carrier stores. 

Went to Apple Store around 5:45 PM.  People were already ready to start campin.  One dude from the mall was like everybody can line up at like 6.  I drove around there later that night and there was like 20 people already in line.   

Ended up going to the AT&T Store right across the street. Nobody was there at all.  Me and my boy camped. Ended up being #1 in line.  2nd group of people didn't show up until 4:20 AM.  By the time doors opened at 8 there were only like 10 people in line at the AT&T Store.  This store was a sleeper store.  It's kinda hidden so nobody went there even though it was the nicest carrier store I've been to.  People be sleepin on the carrier stores.  And the process from start to finish in getting the phone was so smooth.  

I ended up doing that 6 Trade In where I get $650 Credit for my 6.  So worth it if you're staying with your carrier.  I would never get $650 for sellin my 6 on eBay or anywhere.  

I'm actually glad I got the Black over the Jet Black.  I saw dude's video below and it sold me looking at both next to each other.  

As for the Plus,  I'm happy with the regular 7 too.  Heard from a few people that have had both the regular and Plus that went back to the regular after tryin out the Plus and that it was too big pause.  

I'm never doin a campout again tho.  Preorders only, I don't care if I gotta wait a couple of weeks if I have to anymore.

Last edited:
Yup flop city if you didn't preorder you ain't gettin one today. A 7plus that is. Regular 7 is everywhere
Is this true for tmo as well :nerd:

BMs plus is out for delivery..prob won't get it til the end of the day

Last edited:
People all lined up outside of the Apple store at my local mall. (They're outside of the mall waiting to be let inside)

Per the news segment, apparently most of those waiting in line already have pre orders going. :lol:

missed out on release day, but got the email the other day from apple to try and locate one. Got a response today that my 7 plus 256gb in black should be available on or before monday :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom