Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I understand that we all want our phones on release day. What I dont understand is how a lot of you guys are surprised by the news of limited supplies?

This limited number of quantities on release date always happens on a new numbered iPhone. It never happens with an S model.

At the end of the day, everyone will have their phone by Late October. And by the end of October, we will realize that this phone is exactly the same as our previous 6+.

I'm running a note 3 and I am so ready for a new phone. It was either this or the note 7.

when yall think we will get a regular jet black 7 in stores for walk in?

might just wait it out

when yall think we will get a regular jet black 7 in stores for walk in?

might just wait it out

If you put in some work and call around during the days after release, asking about shipments and availability, you can most likely find one within 3-4 days after release. They'll go quick until people who are doing the same get theirs and the phones start sitting.

If you talkin about just strolling in and finding one, probably a week or so.

Picked up a 64 gig iphone 6 plus yesterday for 200, but today I noticed a white spot on the screen. What are the chances that apple would be able to fix/replace the screen if i set up an appointment?

Last edited:
Picked up a 64 gig iphone 6 plus yesterday for 200, but today I noticed a white spot on the screen. What are the chances that apple would be able to fix/replace the screen if i set up an appointment?

100%.

They'll either fix the screen or replace the phone. Not sure which.

might have to settle for a 7

only reason I wanted the plus was for photography purposes thought it was a cool feature

guess the 7 will due at this point

dont like huge phones any way
Dont settle for less. Trust me, I went from a 6 to a 6+ and did not regret one bit. It only feels like a big phone when your talking on it or when you have it in your pocket. But it feels nice when your viewing the screen or taking pictures. Hold out a bit and go with the 7+.

I'm running a note 3 and I am so ready for a new phone. It was either this or the note 7.
See, you in your case, I can understand not being patient. But you havent upgraded in a long *** time, whats another 2 weeks?

Got my tracking my 7 will be delivered tomorrow.

I think most who ordered a 7 with get theirs tomorrow.

100%.

They'll either fix the screen or replace the phone. Not sure which.

For free? No

It's out of warranty most likely

Ohhhhh he meant from a 3rd party.

I thought he meant he bought one from Apple. :lol:

Yeah if it was from a 3rd party they may not. It depends on the purchase date.

I'm looking at the back of my SE (I have only had it for 6 months btw ) , if I get Jet Black it is a must I put a wrap on it to prevent scratches.

Which defeats the purpose of the jet black smh.

If my SE looks like this I know the Jet Black will look horrible, I think matte black will look bad too but not as bad at the jet black.

Back
Top Bottom