Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked up a 64 gig iphone 6 plus yesterday for 200, but today I noticed a white spot on the screen. What are the chances that apple would be able to fix/replace the screen if i set up an appointment?
Your gonna have to pay 130 cause a white spot is usually water or pressure damage

Picked up a 64 gig iphone 6 plus yesterday for 200, but today I noticed a white spot on the screen. What are the chances that apple would be able to fix/replace the screen if i set up an appointment?
Your gonna have to pay 130 cause a white spot is usually water or pressure damage

Yea, apple is strict now. Before they used to be nice and do stuff free or even out of warranty but that's been done for a long time

Hell, they don't really give out refurbs anymore. They take your phone and send it out and give you a loaner now.

Smh

For those you opted for the instore pickup, you dont have to go at your scheduled time, anytime of the day works as well. 

So just got a call from my sprint store, my 7+ 128 gb has arrived. I will be picking it up at 7pm tonight.

By the way, I pre ordered the phone on Sunday at around 3pm.

If you're a pro photographer matte black 7+ might be the wave
that's my setup
pimp.gif

far from a pro photographer though
laugh.gif
If you're a pro videographer 256GB matte black 7+ and apple battery case might be the GOAT

Last edited:
I still don't understand how this happens every year... they know people are gonna line up to buy the phones, pre -orders etc...how can they never meet the demand? Unless this is all part of their yearly plan to create more hype and the phones are just chilling in a warehouse somewhere and slowly ship out.... I just dont get it

I still don't understand how this happens every year... they know people are gonna line up to buy the phones, pre -orders etc...how can they never meet the demand? Unless this is all part of their yearly plan to create more hype and the phones are just chilling in a warehouse somewhere and slowly ship out.... I just dont get it

My friend said them claiming that all these models sold out, then coincidentally aren't showing their first day / weekend sales numbers means they're hiding the real amount they sold. AKA they're falsely saying they sold a lot.. to build hype.

I can see it happening. Hype and stock are dying down for Apple. This is a business move again.

My friend said them claiming that all these models sold out, then coincidentally aren't showing their first day / weekend sales numbers means they're hiding the real amount they sold. AKA they're falsely saying they sold a lot.. to build hype.

I can see it happening. Hype and stock are dying down for Apple. This is a business move again.
Nike been doing this for years for like every release

I'm never doin a campout again tho.  Preorders only, I don't care if I gotta wait a couple of weeks if I have to anymore.
If you preorder when it goes live then you should never have an issue. 
Yea, that was the thing, I did.  When preorders opened up I was there right on time and everything.  I originally wanted the Jet Black but when I found out I couldn't get it on release day and had to wait a couple weeks I decided to camp.  My 6 was on its last legs.  I ended up with the regular Black tho and actually happier I got it instead.  

Trying to restore my back up from my iPhone 6 to the 7, but itunes keeps crashing the moment it tries to sync with the iPhone 7. Uninstalled it and re-installed iTunes, still same error. No problems with syncing the iPhone 6, but the moment the iPhone 7 does it, itunes just crashes.

Anyone else having this problem? On the phone with Apple support rn.

Last edited:

I ended up doing that 6 Trade In where I get $650 Credit for my 6.  So worth it if you're staying with your carrier.  I would never get $650 for sellin my 6 on eBay or anywhere.  
So whats the deal with that? Trade in a 6 for $650 credit, and can put that towards the new 7? Does it change your wireless plan? Did you have to go on ATT Next? 

I think you guys are underestimating the demand for this phone worldwide. 

If y'all have ever tried copping the new iPhone through retail in Hong Kong you'd understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom