• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
mean.gif

im updated but im stuck on the icloud terms and conditions page i press agree and nothing happens, what the ****

Last edited:
Go to open itunes a couple hours ago for the update, it goes compleyely haywire on me. Now I'm stuck transferring 5500 songs from my phone to itunes. Oh and everything in my camera roll.

Finally got it.  Everything came back (photos, playlists, etc) as it should have.  Good luck to everyone still trying.

idk why i even hit update, should've just went home then done it. Thankfully I did back up like 2 days ago

I am downloaded but when it gets to verifying. it says it is unable to.   At least it was downloaded....

do people REALLY believe that they'll be able to download and upgrade to iOS 7 smoothly today? you have to expect hiccups if the entire world is trying to download the same thing at the same time . . .

the world won't end if you don't upgrade to iOS 7 on release day.

iOS 7 is nice. OTA download took about an hour or so.

Definitely loving the overhaul of iOS with features that should've BEEN included for years now. Feels like I got a new phone.

Anyone know if it's possible/how to cancel an update mid-way? I have to head out in a few minutes and don't think it will be finished by then.

got the update downloaded to my phone, but it won't install. didn't think i'd have any problems if I could just get it all downloaded, but I guess not.

Heres a thought.........

If the 5 will be discontinued, what happens when someone needs a warranty replacement in a few months??

Is that not a muuuuuch cheaper way of upgrading to a 5S??

Glad that iOS 7 has all the good features that Android has been having for a while. Time to come back to team iPhone

Back
Top Bottom