Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I was gonna go say go to your carrier and get the credit back from the plus but I realized there the same price. You still have your 14 days to switch too.
I actually have till this wed to get a 6plus 64gb but that seems impossible in the bay area

It's always funny hearing the "y'all are clumsy, careless, lazy for dropping your phones"

I :smile: every time I hear it

ksteezy ksteezy Have you really never dropped at least One of your phones over the last 1-17 years?

Last edited:
Damn all this case talk and no one wants my spigen neo hybrid and air custom capsule clear?!? Both are back ordered on amazon haha

Last edited:
I have these two. I'm not big on thick cases.

61XG33RpqHL._SL1000_.jpg

This is on my phone now

51Qi%2Bg6g6KL._SL1000_.jpg

It's a bumper and people don't even know I have something on my phone. Color matches what's on the phone. It's off in this pic.

Last edited:
It's always funny hearing the "y'all are clumsy, careless, lazy for dropping your phones"

I :smile: every time I hear it

ksteezy ksteezy Have you really never dropped at least One of your phones over the last 1-17 years?

They sell cases which are far less ridiculous looking which actually absorb shock...maybe not yet for the 6 but the case I had on my 5s I could drop the phone from 15ft and not a crack and it was practically just a bumper....

So just an update. I preordered the 6 plus in black and 64gb the morning it came out (like 8:45 EST) on the AT&T website and it gave an original estimated delivery of 10/31-11/11. I actually received it yesterday so it looks like their production is picking up steadily.

6+ battery is clutch. My 5 would die at 10%.

I have the spigen bumper and the casemate with a kickstand. I use the spigen outside of work. Kind of wish I got the spigen with the clear back only because I don't want to scratch the back of it.

This is on my phone now

It's a bumper and people don't even know I have something on my phone. Color matches what's on the phone. It's off in this pic.
Can you take a pic of your phone in that case please

I almost got that one but the stock pic I saw the gold was alot shinier and I didnt wanna chance it not matching so i went with clear Supcase

And a lot of the Spigen reviews kept saying the fit wasnt that good

I ordered this: Amazon product ASIN B00MYZLNPA

Last edited:
Some of these cases you dudes are using are hideous.  
sick.gif
laugh.gif

On another note, all the T-Mobile 6/6+ folks need to cop that Personal Cellspot Router from them.  Joint is a rebranded Asus RT-AC68U with dedicated Wi-Fi calling and it absolutely makes my internet SCREAM on 802.11ac compatible devices.  Promptly threw my Airport Extreme into the garage sale pile after seeing how quick the Asus was.  

Back
Top Bottom