Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What program do you use to burn blu-rays?
ill try to find out the name i haven't done it in a while cause raw blu ray files are soo big its hard to burn in a laptop.. even converted down most movies were like 3-5gb each lol..blu rays are usually about 20-30gbs depending on how long the movie is.. also bought a cheap blu ray burner off amazon to use 

i bought my 6+ for $400 with my upgrade. am i broke? i have a kid in one of the best daycares on the island. i live in downtown honolulu. it's so damn hot i have to run the AC all the time. HECK YES I'M BROKE [emoji]128514[/emoji]
living that good life there 
pimp.gif

For my VZW 6 or 6+ users, rumor had it that on these phones we can talk and surf at the same time. Any truth to this???

After I charge my phone 3 times from 100% to 0%, is it okay to charge it whenever I want to to have the best battery life possible (ie. charging at 10-25%)?

still waiting on my 6 plus from apple but i did order the 128GB.. and i know this will be enough space for me.. my 64GB 5s i have i already maxed. i burn alot of my blu rays and put them on my phone and blu rays are big files lol.. only reason i went 128. i could never go back to 16GB.. i have high graphic intensive apps that take up 2-3gb each
why not just stream the movies... if its on dvd then you should be able to stream it from a variety of sources 

still waiting on my 6 plus from apple but i did order the 128GB.. and i know this will be enough space for me.. my 64GB 5s i have i already maxed. i burn alot of my blu rays and put them on my phone and blu rays are big files lol.. only reason i went 128. i could never go back to 16GB.. i have high graphic intensive apps that take up 2-3gb each

why not just stream the movies... if its on dvd then you should be able to stream it from a variety of sources 

Maybe he travels and didn't have access to wifi? Doesn't have unlimited data? Quality is better?

For my VZW 6 or 6+ users, rumor had it that on these phones we can talk and surf at the same time. Any truth to this???
I believe its true when you do Calls over LTE. I love Verizon ; easily the best carrier I've ever had.
I just wanna know why Verizon customers could never do this from the jump. I always thought that was the dumbest thing, I would have to wait on my friends to call me back after the check something online or whatever, or make them give me the info so i could look at while we were on the phone.

AT&T has done me right .. been with them since before they bought Cingular Wireless (2001)

I just wanna know why Verizon customers could never do this from the jump. I always thought that was the dumbest thing, I would have to wait on my friends to call me back after the check something online or whatever, or make them give me the info so i could look at while we were on the phone.

AT&T has done me right .. been with them since before they bought Cingular Wireless (2001)

They couldn't do it before because that feature isnt supported by their network (cdma) while t mobile and ATT are on GSM in which it's possible to talk and use data at the same time. Now that they offer voice over LTE phone calls you can now do both

Obviously the dude who repped and appreciated his post doesn't mind carrying around the "electronic utility belt", diff strokes for diff folks. What works for you doesn't work or isn't preferred by everyone, no need to knock someone else because it doesn't fit your steez. That's what you call hating I believe.

Obviously the dude who repped and appreciated his post doesn't mind carrying around the "electronic utility belt", diff strokes for diff folks. What works for you doesn't work or isn't preferred by everyone, no need to knock someone else because it doesn't fit your steez. That's what you call hating I believe.

And obviously the dude who appreciated his post isn't the dude who purchased a 128 GB so I missed your point :lol: he asked why someone would copped a 128 GB and I gave him some reasons why, that's all.

Well, that's precisely why he'd want to carry around the utility belt.
Surely you can see that point.

Sidenote: I'm pretty disappointed that these still aren't in full stock at the Stores.

Last edited:
And obviously the dude who appreciated his post isn't the dude who purchased a 128 GB so I missed your point :lol: he asked why someone would copped a 128 GB and I gave him some reasons why, that's all.

I actually do have the 128 gb 6+. I was looking for a wireless hard drive to stream movies without saving them on my laptop. I'm just happy the thread is back to posting useful information instead of arguing about which phone is better and checking dudes pockets.

I actually do have the 128 gb 6+. I was looking for a wireless hard drive to stream movies without saving them on my laptop. I'm just happy the thread is back to posting useful information instead of arguing about which phone is better and checking dudes pockets.
yeah what I meant was you weren't the original person who said they copped 128 because they burn blu rays that's all :lol:

Hey Fam,

I was playing with the slow motion video and I noticed all of a sudden it doesn't play in slow mo unless I play it within the "PHOTOS" app.

Before it would play in slow motion based on the setting i set it. Now it doesn't even apply and just plays normal speed on all the video apps except the default photo app. Before if I wanted to upload a vid on instagram with slow mo, I did where I want the slow mo part in photos, then it would apply in IG automatically, now IG or any app just plays the vid at regular speeds.

This definitely was after the 8.02 update

Hey Fam,

I was playing with the slow motion video and I noticed all of a sudden it doesn't play in slow mo unless I play it within the "PHOTOS" app.

Before it would play in slow motion based on the setting i set it. Now it doesn't even apply and just plays normal speed on all the video apps except the default photo app. Before if I wanted to upload a vid on instagram with slow mo, I did where I want the slow mo part in photos, then it would apply in IG automatically, now IG or any app just plays the vid at regular speeds.

This definitely was after the 8.02 update

Email it to yourself then save to camera roll then try to upload it to Instagram

Email it to yourself then save to camera roll then try to upload it to Instagram

Yea i heard of that , but thats just a bandaid to the problem no?

it clearly was much easier than that before. stock before the update on 8.00, you just set the portion in the default video player, which you want to be in slow motion, then that would be the part that would be slow motion in all other apps that you selected the video-- I.E. instagram.

now that no longer works. I even opened the video in iMovie and it didnt slow down at all. It's only going slow mo in the default video player.

dont know if its IG or the 8.02 update. i know i can email it then save, then upload but man, reason i got my first iphone here was for ease.. one of the cool things android didnt have that was on ios, then now its gone?

lets see if those apple geeks or whatever they are called can chime in.. someone else asked before i did it seems

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6580884

Yes, it must be enabled on your phone

Settings - Cellular -Enable LTE = Voice and Data   & then add the feature for free on your My Verizon account..

Since it uses LTE signal for calls, if your LTE service isn't as strong in certain areas - you'll have a lot of dropped calls..Unlike GSM carriers where 3G takes over during the call..

Also to those with 16GB. no shame with having it as long as it suits your needs.  However to those with barely any space remaining - every time a new iOS update is available space is required along with apps needing more space as time goes on...It may be fine now, but if you're planning to keep the phone 2 years + - I'd suggest getting the 64GB..

Back
Top Bottom