• Total voters
Still can't find a 6+ anywhere near me -_-
Closest place I seen is a Apple store in Oklahoma.... I'm in SATX smh

Getting the 6+ is a struggle...

Ive come to terms that I wont own one. Will just wait for the iPhone 7 lmao

No joke
I would just order, but I'm trading in my 5S to Apple cuz they checked out my phone and offered $320. I'd only have to pay a bill on a 64g 6+ but I can't find the damn thing to save my life

I'm struggling to get the 6/64GB. And I pretty much have no current phone, AND I leave town next week. Been trying the past two nights at midnight to do a reservation on Apple's site and there's no 64GB's available at any Apple stores in town, only 16GB and 128GB. :smh:

Swear theres an apple bot to cop the 6 plus in space grey off Apple.com in store pickup orders, been trying for 2 days :smh:

I'm struggling to get the 6/64GB. And I pretty much have no current phone, AND I leave town next week. Been trying the past two nights at midnight to do a reservation on Apple's site and there's no 64GB's available at any Apple stores in town, only 16GB and 128GB. :smh:

Where you at? (im assuming Toronto from your name)

Plenty of stock at Yorkdale and if you wanna make the drive, square one

been almost a month with the 6... to me it's perfect, cant see myself using the 6+, tried but its too big, doesent fit my pockets, cant use in the train or in other on the go occasions with one hand, probably a good choice for ps4 generation, not for me.

huge step foward from 5 series tho, and the battery life on the 6 with my regular usage it's a lot better, i noticed that if you stress the device battery lasts just a little longer than 5s but if you leave it there it drains a lot less power for standby notifications, mails and background tasks making a big difference! 

I'm fine with my 6. Wouldn't mind a 6+ tho. Only disappoint I have is the color. I have silver because I couldn't wait for space gray(4-5 weeks at the time) I really want that blk.

After having this iPhone 6+ for two weeks , I'm still amazed at this screen
eek.gif
Exactly how i feel every time i look at my phone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do any of ya'll use a privacy screen protector?

I know this aint needed with the 6+ but when the new mophie coming?

Where you at? (im assuming Toronto from your name)

Plenty of stock at Yorkdale and if you wanna make the drive, square one

According to Apple's site they don't have the one I want (Space Grey, 6, 64GB). They only have 128GB.

Seems like the 6+ 64gb space grey is the holy grail or something. I got a feeling mine will take the whole 6 weeks wait time from my 4-6 week expected arrival.

When I ordered mine the other night, it said expected arrival between Nov 12th & Nov 19th... I'm cool with the wait though...

i got a space grey, 64gb 6+ for verizon by going to the apple store here in austin. :lol:

feel for some of y'all, though. i got lucky.

changed carriers over the weekend i was in houston, and the apple store in austin had the phone i wanted all weekend until it was time for me to go back to austin. :x checked the next day i was back, and it showed up again. so i didn't even skip a beat. :pimp: now the store is dry again. so i got really lucky, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom