Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How do you guys feel about those extended battery phone cases? Was thinking of getting one for the 7 plus but I think it would be too bulky.

Have a mophie for my 6+ Not really a big fan but it comes in handy. Only slip it on when I need some juice

How do you guys feel about those extended battery phone cases? Was thinking of getting one for the 7 plus but I think it would be too bulky.
i say if you dont like the bulky case, go with an external battery, i have a mophie powerstation 2x and its about the same size as my 6s, a bit shorter and a bit wider then it, it wass 60$ i think and it charges my phone up to 2x

I preordered after I got work at 4pm and I have the iPhone forever plan through sprint and only came outta pocket $30 for the activation fee for the 128gb matte black. Since it's a lease and I'm a loyalty customer I get $10 off my lease which will come out to $29.99 then when I send my 6s plus back they will credit me $36 every month so I'll get a credit of a few $ every month on my bill. It's on back order though so not sure when I'll get the phone. No rush though since my current phone is practically still new

Those that are buying the 7, how much are you selling your 6 and 6+ for? Im looking to pick one of the older models with a headphone jack up

Does anyone know what a iPhone 5S 64 GB is worth trade in wise at T-Mobile? I have insurance and my phone screen cracked, the only way im able to trade it in.

Edit: Cant get anything for a phone thats cracked. Even if I did, its worth $58.

Last edited:

My 5S is still going strong in 2016. I'm on 9.3.3 with no issues.
Iphone 4. Version 7.1.2

I win
roll.gif
iPhone 4s / Version 6.1.3

laugh.gif

Last edited:
2016: where too many people care what other people do.

"why are you waiting in line?"

"why are you buying this phone?"

stop trying to dictate people's lives around you. you're entitled to your opinion, but right now you're acting like crazy ex boyfriends. get off the internet and go outside :smh:

In real life, but especially on NT, cats stay pocket watching. cata really worried about how people spend their $$$. Shoes, Phones, Clothes, alcohol, weed, home improvement Etc are just examples of vices people may have. Let us live :smokin

Camping for a phone is corny. Posting on an Internet forum communicating with strangers is corny too.

We all corny, b.

Fax

Deres levels to da cornballery pa

I embrace it man. It is indeed levels but live let live :smokin

Might have to call tmo back and complain. I had to put $100 down for the 128 GB but I read the JOD details and I'm suppose to be able to jump for free?

I have the 64GB 6S which was the same price of the 128 7 on release date

Tryna decide if I want to just sell my 6 plus 128gb , or trade through tmobile.

The geek squad dude at best buy broke something in my display the other day, so now they replacing the screen for free 8)

Im pleasantly surprised that both our iPhone 6 models are going strong. Typically in the 2nd year of ownership they've started to show their age with slowdowns and pauses. We're at the end of our 2 year contract and still going strong.

Last edited:
Can you still be at an Apple Store to get that AT&T deal or do you have to do it at an AT&T store or AT&T's website? edit: ...nevermind it's through AT&T's Trade in so gotta be at their store or website.  Might just sell my 6 on eBay.  

If anybody's campin in Tampa Apple Store lmk 

Last edited:
Might have to call tmo back and complain. I had to put $100 down for the 128 GB but I read the JOD details and I'm suppose to be able to jump for free?

The 64gb doesn't give you more spending Ina sense, I have a 6S 64gb and if I wanted the 128gb I would have had to pay out of pocket :smh:

Sucks to get 32gb which is fine but 64gb is perfect

no...you can only jump for free if you went with the regular 7 at 32gb, if you want to get bigger memory or the plus, then you pay more... but how did you only pay 100 bucks? i had to pay 150 for each phone to jump up to a 128 gb 7 plus.

no...you can only jump for free if you went with the regular 7 at 32gb, if you want to get bigger memory or the plus, then you pay more... but how did you only pay 100 bucks? i had to pay 150 for each phone to jump up to a 128 gb 7 plus.

That's wild to me last year I had to pay $100 for the 64, this year $100 for the 128

I thought the point of these plans were to upgrade for free :lol: :smh:

Where do yall cop your used iphones, I've been browsing swappa and ebay. Lemme know about better sites.

Back
Top Bottom