Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Lucky I'm still waiting. Got this email yesterday.

Thank you for your recent iPhone order. It's been a while since you placed your order, so we're including the most current delivery information below.

Expected delivery date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thank you for your recent iPhone order. It's been a while since you placed your order, so we're including the most current delivery information below.

Keep hope.

Remember, my estimated delivery date was 10/19 as well.

i'm used to people being uneducated about apple products and just going based off what others/the internet/samsung tells them, but it's getting pretty funny seeing people's reaction when i tell them the lightning to 3.5 dongle is included and you can use any headphones.

it seems like a lot of people are still under the impression that the iPhone 7 requires wireless headphones or lightning specific cables, which is not true at all.

person: "how do you listen to music?"

me: "what do u mean? i use my headphones"

person: "ya but you gotta use apple's"

me: "no u don't.. they added this adapter in every box"

person: "why doesn't anyone mention that.. what's the big deal then?"

happened about 5 times since i got my phone.

probably a software glitch, or someone's messing with you... did u try changing your wallpaper?

if it was hardware issue, the date/time on the screen would also be messed up.
That's the weird thing, I changed my wallpaper and lock screen to a black background and the next time i looked at my phone the screen was messed up. I changed it back to an apple wallpaper but that didn't help. I called apple and they had me restore to factory settings and restore through icloud that didn't help either. 

Cancelled my 32gb and copped a 128 gold plus. Need to pay more initially but don't wanna be cheap and run out of data quick. I think the estimated date for it is end of October mid November.

At this point you should have just gone through the Apple Store or Best Buy. Apple stores get delivery almost daily.

http://www.istocknow.com/live/

What did you order

I was given October 21st thru 28th and received my matte black this week.

All of them besides the jet black seem to be shipping a week or two early. I think the 32 jet blacks are shipping quicker than the rest.

i'm used to people being uneducated about apple products and just going based off what others/the internet/samsung tells them, but it's getting pretty funny seeing people's reaction when i tell them the lightning to 3.5 dongle is included and you can use any headphones.

it seems like a lot of people are still under the impression that the iPhone 7 requires wireless headphones or lightning specific cables, which is not true at all.

person: "how do you listen to music?"

me: "what do u mean? i use my headphones"

person: "ya but you gotta use apple's"

me: "no u don't.. they added this adapter in every box"

person: "why doesn't anyone mention that.. what's the big deal then?"

happened about 5 times since i got my phone.

Yeah, but that dongle is sort of annoying.

Not as many people have wireless headphones/earbuds as I thought.

Last edited:
My funds are not ideal at the moment so actually prefer waiting for the phone ship out before they charge me. Although, just like Apple store receiving more stock daily my funds fluctuate daily too :lol:

If you order a Plus right now on Apple's website, it estimates 3-4 weeks shipping.

Craziness.
yup it's wild. I just went to tmobile and placed my order. Didn't charge me and I'm pretty sure they don't until the phone ships out. Anyone with tmobile can confirm that for me? Might have to pay off my credit card early if they charge earlier

Also there is no plus available anywhere

Naw you can get them, you just have to be persistent like the way you are with acquiring kicks.

Authorized retailers and Apple stores are getting shipments multiple times a week. You just have to find out when their normal delivery times are.

There's been people who just happen to have great timing.

Also if you go to Best Buy's website, some of the colors and sizes are offering next week delivery. I'm not sure about now, but I checked on Wednesday just because and they had a matte black 256.

Last edited:
If you order a Plus right now on Apple's website, it estimates 3-4 weeks shipping.

Craziness.
yup it's wild. I just went to tmobile and placed my order. Didn't charge me and I'm pretty sure they don't until the phone ships out. Anyone with tmobile can confirm that for me? Might have to pay off my credit card early if they charge earlier

If you're getting shipped to store I don't think they charge you anything until you go in and handle it.

If you're shipping to your house, I can't speak on that.

Also there is no plus available anywhere

Naw you can get them, you just have to be persistent like the way you are with acquiring kicks.

Authorized retailers and Apple stores are getting shipments multiple times a week. You just have to find out when their normal delivery times are.

Also if you go to Best Buy's website, some of the colors and sizes are offering next week delivery. I'm not sure about now, but I checked on Wednesday just because and they had a matte black 256.

At this point / this far out past launch, I don't think many people are extremely excited enough to persistently search and hustle for these phones. I know I stopped caring a week ago. Once Apple restricted the reservations to Apple iPhone Upgrade Program people only, I lost interest instantly and just took the L with my pre order.

I'm happy it's shipped and happy I'll have it soon. But not as excited as I was at launch and I'm definitely still sour that I have yet another year of not experiencing a Day 1 iPhone launch. :smh:

Also if you go to Best Buy's website, some of the colors and sizes are offering next week delivery.
yea besides sneakers I don't put that much energy in stuff :lol:
If I needed a phone bad I would just go to a store and hour before opening and camp the day and wait until the truck came by. But like I said I can wait, it's no rush for me.

At this point / this far out past launch, I don't think many people are extremely excited enough to persistently search and hustle for these phones. I know I stopped caring a week ago. Once Apple restricted the reservations to Apple iPhone Upgrade Program people only, I lost interest instantly and just took the L with my pre order.

I'm happy it's shipped and happy I'll have it soon. But not as excited as I was at launch and I'm definitely still sour that I have yet another year of not experiencing a Day 1 iPhone launch. :smh:

Yeah, I know what you mean. This is the first time I didn't have the phone I wanted on the first day. I'm glad I waited the three weeks and didn't settle for a 7 just to get something the first day.

Overall even if I got it on the first day, I think I would have still been pretty meh about it. It's a solid device, but there's no wow factors. I think if you're coming from a 5 or 5S or something you might be more impressed.

Was that always your delivery time frame or did it change?

Mine's stuck at 11/23 :smh: I haven't even seen any plus models come through costco and it's been almost a month :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom