• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Well now I'm really not happy.

Had my appointment at the Apple Store today because of my cracked screen and no cellular calls or data since they changed my battery. All he did was reset my network settings which hasn't fixed it. All he could say was go back to the supplier (bought it from my contract provider) because it's clearly faulty - and when I asked if he was telling me that it was just a coincidence that both of those things happened right after they had my phone for repair he said yes.

What a joke. I have insurance and I'm suspicious it will just be easier to get it replaced through that than argue for weeks without a phone that works properly.

I would ring up apple and speak to someone

Weird how they brushed you off, especially if you had just gotten it repaired through them and it's in the system..

I'd be livid if that was me

yup, i'd be pissed. hit up apple, their customer service is usually on point

6S.

Funny, recently was thinking that I've been really happy with this one and in 6 months when my contract is up I might keep it rather than upgrade. Right now I'm thinking of switching to something else!

yup, i'd be pissed. hit up apple, their customer service is usually on point

Honestly it depends who you contact

I think I got lucky, when I bought the Apple Watch last year and it died the minute I took it out the box I contacted them via chat

They deemed it dead and they switched me over to someone who deals with customers, I had mentioned it in here and the guy said I could basically have anything on the website but would need to be approved. I was feeling greedy for some reason and send them the $300 wireless beats studio headphones and two days later they arrived in the mail from Apple.

Same day the box to collect the watch came and a week later the new one arrived.

What protection plan does everyone have? Carrier os Apple care?
I got the Verizon total protection plan for $11.

I have insurance though AT&T. When I get the 8 I will switch to apple care. I've never had to use it so I always forget to get it when I upgrade.

It's an additional year with AppleCare for $129

So two years total

And that's what I have, some will say it's not worth it but I think it is especially with what? 2-3 $30 screen replacements and also any accidental damage replacement for I think $79?

Not bad IMO as long as you don't lose your phone

Someone sell me on the purpose of an Apple Watch
Really late reply but as someone who has had an Apple Watch since the launch its just a really nice accessory to have if you like tech and the features it offers. The features are not game changers but as someone that runs alot I like that I can track and check my miles just by lifting up my wrist also seeing how long I exercised and how many calories I burn are nice features that match up with my lifestyle. Its cool to check a notification on my wrist and I really like how it works with Apple Maps which is very much improved overall IMO. But its not a game changer its just a really nice accessory that integrates well with your phone for some cool but not gamechanging features its not a need like the iPhone or a Macbook can be. Its just an accessory like the iPad or the new Airpods IMO.

The only way I would could see it being a total wasted purchase is if you don't normally wear watches already then there is no reason to get one if. But if you someone that wears a watch daily (like I have for years) and maybe already has a couple watches go for it. 

Is there some recall for the iPhone 7 + that I don't know about? Apple sent me a box for a repair without me asking. Don't know if someone is trying to scam me or what

Is there some recall for the iPhone 7 + that I don't know about? Apple sent me a box for a repair without me asking. Don't know if someone is trying to scam me or what
Sketchy af. Don't do it. Contact Apple and see whats up

I'm new to apple with my 7+ and would like to know if I should do the apple care for 3 years for 99$ I also have insurance through att

Depends. You only really need one or the other. Apple care will not replace a lost or stolen phone. So if your att plan does and does damage repair then that's all you need.

Feigning for the Airpods.

They don't debut until February. :smh:

Don't want to purchase the Beats and then upgrade my phone and they not be compatible.

I'm regretting getting the 7, and not the 7 Plus.

That dual camera with portrait mode is really nice. My friend takes good pics, looks like a DSLR took them.

Back
Top Bottom