Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Considering an iPhone 5SE or iPhone 6 as a backup phone.

Whatever one is cheaper.

What's the easiest way to check stock in apple stores around me? I just came back to NY from Korea. I want to scoop a 7 plus before I head out to my next assignment.

Edit - Never mind. Got mine ordered for pickup later today.

Last edited:
I recently got a 6s and the I'm having major difficulties with sound on calls. I feel as though I can barely hear the other line with volume at full. Anyone else experience this and how you resolved this issue??

I recently got a 6s and the I'm having major difficulties with sound on calls. I feel as though I can barely hear the other line with volume at full. Anyone else experience this and how you resolved this issue??

Same here. If you find a solution, please let me know.

Just made the jump to Sprint for the Unlimited Freedom plan for $100.  Kept my iPhone 7 and the wife got an iPhone 7+.  Now I can get all the benefits of the plus camera without carrying a giant phone around..LOL

Is it possible to find a 5/5S, or even maybe an 6 in the 100-150 price range?

Would rather get an iPhone as my backup than another Android.

Might be a dumb question, but a lot of people forget this.. did you remove the Apple plastic on the phone? A LOT of people use it as a temp (or perm) screen protector but it covers up the speaker.

I go to Apple store to repair my broken screen. I made the appointment last week. I go there and they say they don't have any screens and have to order one and it will take a week or week and a half. You knew I had a broken screen, because that's what I made the appointment for. :smh:

can one of yall lmk how to get moviebox or something similar without a jb?

thx just got back into ios

T-Mobile is absolutely trolling me...

The service has gotten worse in places where it's never been bad before and Verizon ALMOST had me until my man in the store told me that they charge a $20 access fee for 1 line... On top of the data plan, tax, and insurance WTF??? who does that???

And the data they provide is laughable smh

Anyone ever experience an unresponsive touch screen on a 6? Been working on and off for the last few days. Hoping someone has a solution here.

Hey guys I need a recommendation. Im looking for an adapter that will allow me to charge and listen to wired headphones on my 7. Looking at Amazon reviews the adapters available are having static problems where you can hear static or a hum while charging.

Any one having the phone gets too cold so it magically dies issue? My iphone 6 and my girls 6S do this now.

Also is moviebox functional still on JB? I have 9.3.3 JB and havent' checked for it in forever.

Yeah my 6+ would do that all the time. Die at 30%, jump from 50% to 20% and then apparently 0%. Wouldnt let me turn it back on, talking about battery dead. But once I would plug it in, it would clearly be at whatever % it was on smdh.

Made the jump to 7+ cuz of that reason. Don't have that problem anymore.

Call me crazy but I think the 8 is going to be lackluster in regards to living up to the high expectations everyone has for it.

Back
Top Bottom