Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah my 6+ would do that all the time. Die at 30%, jump from 50% to 20% and then apparently 0%. Wouldnt let me turn it back on, talking about battery dead. But once I would plug it in, it would clearly be at whatever % it was on smdh.

Made the jump to 7+ cuz of that reason. Don't have that problem anymore.

could've gotten a new battery

Yeah i could have especially since I have Apple Care but I already had the 6+ for two years so it was time to upgrade (i upgraded every two years back in the contract years).

Yeah my 6+ would do that all the time. Die at 30%, jump from 50% to 20% and then apparently 0%. Wouldnt let me turn it back on, talking about battery dead. But once I would plug it in, it would clearly be at whatever % it was on smdh.

could've gotten a new battery

You would think so, two different apple stores denied my girlfriend and said she needs to wait for a new update and her battery is fine

Been turning off at 30% for almost 2 months now

Anyone ever experience an unresponsive touch screen on a 6? Been working on and off for the last few days. Hoping someone has a solution here.
I had that issue with my 6. It was still under warranty, so they were going to replace the screen. It failed calibration test after they did, so they gave me a refurb.

Same issue here with the 6S, as mentioned here before. I restored my phone as new, as suggested by a "genius" at Apple Store, thought things were going well. Then the same issue started back up again after a couple of weeks. :smh:

the 6s is known to have a huge battery problem... sadly only certain serial # can get a battery replacement smh....

**** is so annoying.. phone dies randomly even when it still has juice and the only way to fix is is my plugging the charger in.

edit*

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6s-unexpectedshutdown/

check if your 6s is eligible for a free battery replacement

Last edited:
Recently started having issues with my 6Plus where the touch screen is unresponsive out of nowhere. I have to lock the phone, then the phone works fine. Tried a hard reset & restored the phone, but the issue comes and goes. I do have a screen protector and made sure it's clean. Anyone ever have this issue/know any solutions?

6s plus battery still doing ok..

waiting for the 8 
nerd.gif

7 plus battery is fire but I've noticed I can never get it to 100% charge. I'm always starting my day with it on 65% or something and finish the day on about 13%

Is Apple gonna make everyone wait till Sept. for the 10th anniversary iPhone?

Cause im thinking of coming over if the phone is a good one. Right now im waiting to see what the Galaxy s8 talm bout.

I haven't had an apple product since the first iPod touch.

Is Apple gonna make everyone wait till Sept. for the 10th anniversary iPhone?

Cause im thinking of coming over if the phone is a good one. Right now im waiting to see what the Galaxy s8 talm bout.

I haven't had an apple product since the first iPod touch.

yup, probably release september

Anyone still having Bluetooth issues? My 7 Plus is currently on 10.2 and it has static or skips a second or so of the song whenever I'm using my Jaybird X2 while scrolling through the music app or texting. Tried to unpair and repair the earphones but I still have the problem

Back
Top Bottom