Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a silver X 256 shipping on 3rd.. 2 day shipping they made me get from Apple.. space gray was to ship till after 15th

Last edited:
screen protectors feel crappy and drop image quality. i’d rather just use my apple pay and get new screens. i’ve gotten a few and they usually only last a few days until i rip them off.

Release was causing ATT some problems.. had the app and webpage up. Both had me next in line when it went live, and then some error lost my spot in line and pushed it back to 17 min wait on both. Had Best Buy and apple up also but they didn’t seem to be live on time.. I managed to get into apple app at about 5 after. Already had the space grey 256 loaded in favs, so just had to choose the installment plan and get through the legal crap. Checked out 2:06 cen.. 11/3, so I’m good. Ordered same spiegen case mentioned earlier and tempered screen protector from amazon.. Also grabbed a cheap wireless charger ($18 I think). Prob only use it on occasion anyway..

Some X listings on ebay for 5K :sick:

I forgot about the drop. Was only gonna cop to resell tbh :nerd: My boys managed to cop 2 each for Nov 3rd

^ word. I copped the 256 joint for myself, but seeing some sell at $1700+ has me ready to throw up an auction. :lol:

I have a dilemma

I tried preordering the X but the app was giving me mad issues. Didn't get to preorder it at 3 but got sent the reservation email. I picked the Apple upgrade program with Apple care as my payment option. After I get the email I go to try and complete my order and get denied by citizens bank for the loan portion of the program. I still have the reservation and can completethe order but will have to put in my mothers info (who's the account holder on our family plan) Now I'm stuck

If I use my mothers info she'll have to show up every time I'd want to use the AppleCare. Plus if I want to upgrade to a new phone next year it'll have to be through her. Unfortunately there's isn't an option to change the payment method with the reservation.

I'm bout to just reorder using the att next program as my payment option. 5-6 weeks though :sick: Anyway that gets bumped up?

Honestly I'd look into sliding some cash to a store rep at a wireless store and have them hold you one on release. I'm not a scumbag so I'm usually willing to hook people up if inventory allows me to but most wireless guys will be willing to help if you slide em some cash. iPhone releases are like old school Jordan releases

Hows iOS 11 running for you guys that are not on the iphone 8
Running it on a 256 gb 7 Plus and honestly it’s pretty garbage to me. Reception just disappears and I have to turn on airplane mode multiple times a day or hard reset, phone freezes for no reason and have to hard reset it as well. Other issues but those are the main ones for me

Running it on a 256 gb 7 Plus and honestly it’s pretty garbage to me. Reception just disappears and I have to turn on airplane mode multiple times a day or hard reset, phone freezes for no reason and have to hard reset it as well. Other issues but those are the main ones for me

Yo. That was happening to me too. I had to do a network reset. My wifi was dropping none stop.

General > reset > reset network settings.

Your phone will do a reboot, and will make you enter your wifi password again but this fixed it for me

Hows iOS 11 running for you guys that are not on the iphone 8

I'm running it on my 6S. Only issue I seem to be having is the music player when playing it in my car. The music plays fine, but the display on the phone doesn't show the scrubber bar moving. It stays at 0:00 as if it's not even playing. If I drag it myself, then it will start moving as it should be. Strange.

it’s been pretty doo doo on my seven plus. it was actually so bad that i signed up for the beta program to fix the batty issue :lol:

they’re slow fixing issues with each new beta. just seems like they rushed to release it knowing it was buggy as hell. hopefully most bugs are fixed before i get my X

I didnt get the X :frown: ...had a change of heart with the holidays coming up so I ended up buying a brand new 128gb 7+ for 5 bills

I have a dilemma

I tried preordering the X but the app was giving me mad issues. Didn't get to preorder it at 3 but got sent the reservation email. I picked the Apple upgrade program with Apple care as my payment option. After I get the email I go to try and complete my order and get denied by citizens bank for the loan portion of the program. I still have the reservation and can completethe order but will have to put in my mothers info (who's the account holder on our family plan) Now I'm stuck

If I use my mothers info she'll have to show up every time I'd want to use the AppleCare. Plus if I want to upgrade to a new phone next year it'll have to be through her. Unfortunately there's isn't an option to change the payment method with the reservation.

I'm bout to just reorder using the att next program as my payment option. 5-6 weeks though :sick: Anyway that gets bumped up?

Update

Bout to just place an order through Apple and wait the 5-6 weeks :sick::smh::rofl:

I just got the 8 last week, and this phone is pissing me off. Either it's the phone or the software. Two days ago my vibrate when I press the home button went out suddenly. After that, it seemed like everything went to ****. Apps were lagging, I couldn't watch videos, phone was stupid slow. I would get a phone call and couldn't even answer the phone because it would freeze everything else. Went back to Best Buy ready to exchange it and the girl told me to restore as a new phone and not a backup. I did so, and my vibrate when I hit the home button sometimes isn't immediate when I unlock my phone, but it seems to be working better. Has anyone else had these problems?

Back
Top Bottom