Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone know if I order the X and when it comes in I can do in-store and do a return and rebuy? obviously wanna trade in my 7 and add that to the total. also gotta get a prorated refund on my AppleCare plus
Are you trying to do it through your carrier or Apple store?

9B24FF1F-D722-415E-93B8-283B3EE8F63F.jpeg

the last one is perfect :pimp:

never hear of Vellum. Will check it out later

Yo why does my phone ringer volume lower after the first ring ?

it rings once at normal volume then you can barely even hear it

edit: just figured out why
1.PNG

this can be turned off too if you want

Last edited:
Someone educate me on how this upgrade scheme works.

I have Verizon and got the iPhone 6s+ and have a 6 gig unlimited talk and text plan that my girl (already had a phone) and I share.

$41 for the plan
$40 line access ($20 each)
$31.24 for iPhone 6s+ 16gb payment (17/24 paid)
7.50 for taxes and surcharges.
Total about $120 a month

So what are my options here? I think I’m eligible to get a new phone right? Will that $31.24 device payment change/go higher/lengthen in time? Confused.

If you're getting the X the monthly payment to pay off the phone will go up to $40 for the 64gb

everything else will stay the same tho

are your phones paid off ?

How’s the free version? Ads pop up somehow? I see it’s 1.99 for the premium ad free version. What’s the difference between the two other than ads?
Not sure, actually. Believe maybe more packages available. Also, ads at bottom of screen, don’t even pop up on the screen.

neeed help guise, got an iphone 7 that is stuck on the recovery screen and give me the 3600 error when trying to restore in itunes.

Picked up this wireless charger the other day from amazon for $6.99. Pretty cool. Its not fast charging and only has a 1A output so its not charging my phone quickly butits simple and easy to use and I dont have to choose between charging my phone and listening to my podcasts when I'm in my office for long periods of time

tmo.JPG
Anybody who is Interested in a really good deal for the Iphone 7 or newer should consider T-mobile.

If you buy a new Iphone 7, 7 Plus, 8 or 8 Plus you will get up to $700 back on a Rebate Card. This deals works best for 64GB Model, if you do the 128GB you will pay the difference.

You do have to add a line for the second phone. I did it last time and canceled the line, after the rebate card came in after 2 months.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/apple-iphone-deals

tmo.JPG
Anybody who is Interested in a really good deal for the Iphone 7 or newer should consider T-mobile.

If you buy a new Iphone 7, 7 Plus, 8 or 8 Plus you will get up to $700 back on a Rebate Card. This deals works best for 64GB Model, if you do the 128GB you will pay the difference.

You do have to add a line for the second phone. I did it last time and canceled the line, after the rebate card came in after 2 months.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/apple-iphone-deals

so you're saying current customers, just add a new line, get the rebate card and apply it to the phone so its paid off then cancel the line?

That's a finesse. Buying mines unlocked contract free. Swappa.com had the iPhone X brand new for $950 last time I checked. But it was the Sprint model. Tryna get the at&t or T-Mobile model. Unlocked

Edit: about to pull the trigger if dude accepts my offer I'm scooping mines up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom