Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It’s actually better... before you’d click the button, and if you wanted to use the camera, it was a pain. Now you have option to use the actual camera, or click the photo button to add a pic.

Just something different to get used to, but once you get used to it, it’s easy.
My complaint is having to have that app bar open. I guess they're pushing everyone to have it opened

nvm
JUST noticed u can just click the photo icon under the message box
that easy :lol:

giphy.gif

How do the ebay leather cases match up to the Apple ones? I want a leather case but don't wanna fork out that much.

Just make sure you cop from a legit seller. I bought a fugazi leather case for my 7 plus... the difference was minimal, but it wasn’t official.

Ever since I updated to ios12 i notice my music player will open start playing music automatically.
Its frustrating because sometimes it goes unnoticed and of course becomes a battery issue.
For example, I get into my car and ill be listening to the Radio and when i go to look at my phone it will show my music player on the lock screen with a random song playing. I have to hit the pause button to stop it.
I notice it will do it when i get into my car and it connects to bluetooth.
Not sure if this is a phone or car issue but it just recently started doing that.
Im on a iphone X btw.

Don’t know about the rest of y’all but iOS 12 is trash on my 7 plus.
Battery has been alright on my iPhone 7 so far
iOS 12 aside from if battery might get drained a tiny bit faster , is light years better than iOS 11, the bugs in 11 drove me ****in crazy

Watch os 5 is actually pretty good on my S2 apple watch.

Performance is actually much better as well as the functionality of the watch.

Gonna scoop a S4 during the holidays.

Have you tried walker talkie? I’m surprised the 2 has that feature.

Have you tried walker talkie? I’m surprised the 2 has that feature.

Nope, i gotta convince a non-techie friend to use her Apple Watch and upgrade to OS5.

Curious to see how that work in my experience

What sucks the S2 watch and below isn't able to render webpages when you need to view html emails on OS 5

Not feeling the gold. Gf just open hers and looks creamish. Need to check out the other colors in person and maybe trade my gold for a diff one once it arrives..

How long did it take for your guys phone to restore? I have 8000 photos on my 7 plus... only 4700 have carried over in 2.5 hrs of restoring.

iPhone launch week there’s always slower load times for iCloud. You have all the people buying new phones and the iOS update people who do a restore

What tempered glass you guys go with. Been a zagg addict. Trying to see what else is out there

Back
Top Bottom