Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Dont understand how dudes out here gettin the silver or gold....they are made for girls lol

giphy.gif

When I was younger, the iPhones with the white fronts were definitely considered more feminine. I dont really see it that way anymore (used a silver iPhone X for two years)

Doesn’t backing up from your last phone mess up the battery? At least I remember doing that for me so I always start as new. As long as my contacts and passwords are saved I’m good. I use google photos for my back up.

If your battery on your current phone has issues due to a corrupted file/app, then yes those issues usually carry over to a new device when restoring from from the previous phone or old backup.

I had this issue going from my iPhone 5 to the 6 so when I went from the 6 to the X I only transferred over native apple Info (pictures, notes etc) and installed the 3rd party apps I wanted individually. Then I downloaded the saved data from those apps.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the pro max since I'm long overdue for an upgrade. worth the cop or not for those of you that copped ?

Been thinking about upgrading from my xs max. But I’d have to sell it then pay off at&t and then buy from Apple

Been holding off but I just checked and see this. Tempting me :smh::lol:
3D4A642E-6C33-4632-BEFC-A84454005C92.png

I don't know how people updated every single year. I went from my iphone6 to an 11 and i was excited that it is way faster then my 6 but like after 30 mins of memoji, taking pics for no reason...i put it back in my pocket and kinda forgot i even got a new phone after a few hours.

I went from 7 to an 11 Pro.

Kind of had the same experience. But you have to keep in mind that its a phone. It's not a playstation 5 that's supposed to keep you entertained for hours on end or anything like that.

Having said that, it is really time for apple to upgrade/switchup/enhance the user interface on iOS.

It feels stale and static. Apple won't even let you place an application outside the parameters of its fixed grid. The widgets are weak.

It's time for Apple to finally give in a bit and allow for some flexibility and customization. And before anybody says it, no...I have zero interest in going to Android for those things. Apple can do it.

problem with silver is the metal edge scratches very easily. doesnt matter in a case, but looks really bad without one

How long before y’all who’s #TeamNekkid anticipate the first drop. I almost dropped my **** today but I caught it and it bounced on the table :nthat:

Thinking of finally entering the Apple Watch world. Would you guys recommend going straight to the 5 or try to find a discounted Series 4? Nike has a 44 GPS for $342.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom