Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Every time I jump in my car and the Bluetooth connects Apple Music begins playing automatically. It’s pretty annoying especially at 3 in the morning when I hear Westside Gunn yelling boom boom boom boom boom boom!

any way to shut this off?

Isn’t that the point of it? Most people probably don’t want to manually connect every time they get in the car. Just get in the habit of turning down the volume before you shut the car off and you’ll be good.

Phone finally arrived this morning. Got the base model Pro in sierra blue. Gorgeous exterior, I almost wanna go with no case.

Had my X for 4 years. Was a great phone and tbh I will miss it. However, this 13P is superior in actual functionality. Only downside is weight and the fact I doubt any decent case would stop rocking on flat surfaces.

T-mobile screwed me and said I need to get a 5g phone by January so I guess ima be iPhone gang again come December I'm looking into the iPhone 11 the last iPhone I had was the 6plus and I forgot the password to my own phone was lost in the sauce

Every time I jump in my car and the Bluetooth connects Apple Music begins playing automatically. It’s pretty annoying especially at 3 in the morning when I hear Westside Gunn yelling boom boom boom boom boom boom!

My car would always play Common’s (A Beautiful Revolution) spoken word poetry intro. Got so annoyed that I deleted the album. Now it’s Kendrick A.D.H.D… “**** that, eight doobies to the face” every morning. Better but still nah :lol:

T-mobile screwed me and said I need to get a 5g phone by January so I guess ima be iPhone gang again come December I'm looking into the iPhone 11 the last iPhone I had was the 6plus and I forgot the password to my own phone was lost in the sauce

sounds like you got crappy service. Best switch to Verizon. Best customer service ever

8E0260A9-058C-47E7-83CF-C7020F9AE6EE.jpeg

Posted a few pages back, bought off amazon in a pack of 3, goes well with apple leather case, sits flush n smooth

i bought the same brand. Got here a few days ago but unfortunately I’m not home to put on or give a review

Isn’t that the point of it? Most people probably don’t want to manually connect every time they get in the car. Just get in the habit of turning down the volume before you shut the car off and you’ll be good.

Facts. I’m not quite understanding the complaint. Actually now that i think about it, i never heard anyone complain that something ACTUALLY connects automatically lol

My iPhone 13 pro max battery percent has been stuck on 95% all day, anyone else have this bug? Tried restarting and tried charging and it drops to the correct battery percent but it just gets stuck again until I restart it. Tf is going on with Apple and ios15

No way to shut it but just remember to lower your volume to 0 before you leave your car so you dont wake up to boom boom boom boom on blast. Worked for me.

11 ain’t 5G; has to be 12 or newer

I wasn't asking to solve the connection issues. It’s the automatic play on Apple Music as soon as I turn on the car. I see there’s no fixing it. That’s it all folks ✌🏽

Anyone have that website that updates when a store has new inventory? Trying to pick up a iPhone 13 128gb as a bday gift for someone but need it this week.

No way to shut it but just remember to lower your volume to 0 before you leave your car so you dont wake up to boom boom boom boom on blast. Worked for me.
I’ve been sitting here try to think what kind of chaos this man’s life must be to where he gives zero F’s about leaving his radio up that loud when he turns his car off..No way he’s over 33 cause if he was he’d have no choice but to turn the music down in order to park/pull in the driveway..

Back
Top Bottom